It's embarassing how the Media....

landryscorner

Reaction score
See this is why I hate Hollywood, the Emmys, daytime soaps and all the other BS about television....I tell many people on here that I rarely watch ESPN or NFLN because of BS like what's going on, the MEDIA is just soo desperate to cause a rift between our team, it is just utterly pathetic, I have always hated the media from JTT to DMN and all the other affiliates that cover the NFL because of the way they pounce on opportunities to boost their readers and ratings...well not this time, our team is proving that there is NOTHING wrong with team, the Only thing wrong is how the MEDIA wants so desperately for there to be something...pathetic, just pathetic...excuse me..gGHGHHGHGHGhghg$%$#^$^%$^%$%$^$:bang2:

Reaction score
landryscorner;2302298 said:
See this is why I hate Hollywood, the Emmys, daytime soaps and all the other BS about television....I tell many people on here that I rarely watch ESPN or NFLN because of BS like what's going on, the MEDIA is just soo desperate to cause a rift between our team, it is just utterly pathetic, I have always hated the media from JTT to DMN and all the other affiliates that cover the NFL because of the way they pounce on opportunities to boost their readers and ratings...well not this time, our team is proving that there is NOTHING wrong with team, the Only thing wrong is how the MEDIA wants so desperately for there to be something...pathetic, just pathetic...excuse me..gGHGHHGHGHGhghg$%$#^$^%$^%$%$^$:bang2:

All the team has to do is pound the Bengals into oblivion on Sunday and all this stuff will go away.

FCBarca

Reaction score
landryscorner;2302298 said:

Welcome to the modern age of media...It calls on people to be less like sheep and more discerning, i.e. think for yourselves

Big Dakota

Reaction score
If the media is successful at causing a rift on this team, it's so weak minded it won't go far in the POs anyway.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
RXP;2302304 said:
All the team has to do is pound the Bengals into oblivion on Sunday and all this stuff will go away.
No it won't. There will be a weekly T.O. watch going on, especially at ESPN, and reporters will be desperately trying to get him to say something they can run with.

The Panch

Reaction score
Dont blame the media for doing their job. Blame people like T.O. who after all these years cant seem to learn to stop taking the bait.

Mansta54

Reaction score
The Panch;2302523 said:
Dont blame the media for doing their job. Blame people like T.O. who after all these years cant seem to learn to stop taking the bait.

I guesed I missed it. What bait did he take? I thought he just answered a question..

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LeonDixson;2302393 said:
No it won't. There will be a weekly T.O. watch going on, especially at ESPN, and reporters will be desperately trying to get him to say something they can run with.
Exactly, but it doesn't stop there. If Owens doesn't supply any soundbites for them to air, they'll simply rehash old stuff. The only difference will be lesser attention they'll devote to the old stuff.

Owens will always be under the media's microscope--'always' as in 'for life'. The sooner everyone who find themselves astonished by the media's unending coverage of Owens understands that fact, the better.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
It cracks me up after T.O. last night and today dismissed all this as being blown out of proportion and that the media created it and that there is no problem with him and Romo.....then today listening to ALL the media guys say "yeah, like we made it up...man this guy is delusional" so that they can act like he is just insane by even saying such a thing....

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Mansta54;2302550 said:
I guesed I missed it. What bait did he take? I thought he just answered a question..

A question that got him talking about how he didn't get enough balls thrown to him.

Don't blame the media. Blame T.O.

Nobody's forcing him to give his opinion. He simply wants to.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
LeonDixson;2302393 said:

What is T.O., a child?

Trying to get him to say something so he can run with it? :huh:

If he knows this, why doesn't he keep his mouth shut? Why does he give them ammunition?

That's right because the only way to keep him from running his mouth is to not ask him leading questions. :rolleyes:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2302850 said:
A question that got him talking about how he didn't get enough balls thrown to him.

:hammer:

TO could burn down an orphanage and still get a pass around here. Bottom line: he said something selfish and controversial and the MSM had to audacity to quote him correctly. End of story. He's no victim.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2302850 said:

Aikman said Michael Irvin wanted the ball every time too.

No one's forcing the media to trash TO either. They simply want to.