It's going to be difficult making the playoffs

Woods

Reaction score
We have really got a TOUGH schedule ahead.

We weren't playing great the last few games when Romo was at the helm.

I think whether we realistically have a shot at making the playoffs depends on whether we can beat the Commanders our next game.

If we can beat the Commanders, we're definitely in the thick of things for a Wild Card. If we lose that game, I don't think we are going to be able to turn it around.

By the Commanders game, we SHOULD have Kosier back on the OL, plus F Jones. Of course, the main guy we should have back is Romo.

On defense, we should finally get Newman back as well.

There's a heck of a lot of pressure on this team to win this next game. I just hope we can respond.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
This team is not making the playoffs. nor should they. they are flatout terrible.

parchy

Reaction score
If Wade can't take a bye week, the return of your Pro Bowl QB, your only real outside speed threat and your #1 corner and turn it into something appreciably better, I don't even know what to tell you.

I'm so beyond this "fire Wade" crap because it's obviously not going to change anything if we do or don't, aside from probably making things worse. Just focus on what we need to do to get better. Which is a lot.

Woods

Reaction score
theogt;2392745 said:
Eh...we can go 5-2 with everyone healthy.

We definitely CAN and SHOULD go 5-2 with everyone healthy.

But I still profess that the next game is key. If we can win that game, against a good team, it can propel us to a few victories, IMO. Conversely, if we lose that game, I think Wade and this team are likely done.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I still think we can get it together but we need Romo, Kosier, Felix Jones and Newman back and playing well. If we can beat the Skins after the bye week, we have the Niners and Seahawks. That would get us to 8-4 heading into the last quarter of the season.

I for one have lost faith in the players on this team, they just need to get healthy and eliminate some of the mental mistakes that have been killing em.

JVita17

Benched
Reaction score
Look at it this way

We WILL NOT loose a playoff game this season

Hell.

WE WILL NOT GET A CHANCE TO WIN A PLAYOFF GAME

WE WILL NOT MAKE IT

Woods

Reaction score
Doomsday;2392889 said:
I still think we can get it together but we need Romo, Kosier, Felix Jones and Newman back and playing well. If we can beat the Skins after the bye week, we have the Niners and Seahawks. That would get us to 8-4 heading into the last quarter of the season.

I for one have lost faith in the players on this team, they just need to get healthy and eliminate some of the mental mistakes that have been killing em.

This is what I'm thinking . . . . if we can get to 8-4, with a win over the Commanders to start it off, I think we can get the confidence and "mojo" back.

We just have to start playing better, disciplined football.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
Look at it like this, if we cannot go 5-2 with everyone healthy, we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

Woods

Reaction score
Wrangler87;2393124 said:
Look at it like this, if we cannot go 5-2 with everyone healthy, we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

Actually, very well put.