Its My Birthday Hos So Where Is My Book?

Aikbach

Reaction score
Yeager swore you'd get me that Cowboys book on my birthday and that is today. The book hits shelves today, now that I've taken the time to remind all that it exists and is available today I also expect Hos to buy me a copy.:)

I believe the price of the book can't be any more dollars than I am years old, 24, so here's the address.

Travis Speegle aka Aikbach
200 W. 41 Street
Los Angeles ,CA

Please hurry.:)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Happy Birthday.....I hope you have a great day.

zeromaster

Reaction score
Aikbach;1674202 said:
Yeager swore you'd get me that Cowboys book on my birthday and that is today. The book hits shelves today, now that I've taken the time to remind all that it exists and is available today I also expect Hos to buy me a copy.:)

I believe the price of the book can't be any more dollars than I am years old, 24, so here's the address.

200 W. 41 Street
Los Angeles ,CA

Quit yer whinin' or they'll be throwin it at ya instead of serving it.

640.JPG

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Aikbach;1674202 said:

200 W. 41 Street
Los Angeles ,CA

I hope that's not your real name and address.

The book is $15.00 and change on Amazon.

Oh, and I tried to tell you...Yeager lies. A lot.

Happy Birthday. Instead I ordered you a Rams whipping. It should be here this weekend.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;1674555 said:
I hope that's not your real name and address.

The book is $15.00 and change on Amazon.

Oh, and I tried to tell you...Yeager lies. A lot.

Happy Birthday. Instead I ordered you a Rams whipping. It should be here this weekend.

Take it out of my mod pay :D

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
That's what PMs are for, I figgerd...

Not that I'd ever stoop that low tho.;) :eek:: :D

Aikbach

Reaction score
Taps-n-1;1674699 said:
If you look closely, you can see Aikbach hanging out a window, crying for someone to come break down his bedroom door.
Am I that fat green arrow? I'm not worried about identity theft, it would cost more money to try and snooker me than the payoff would reap, you'd end up in the red trying to rip me off, got to love grad student grads and their poverty.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Aikbach;1675025 said:
Am I that fat green arrow? I'm not worried about identity theft, it would cost more money to try and snooker me than the payoff would reap, you'd end up in the red trying to rip me off, got to love grad student grads and their poverty.
A bunch of Commanders fans just sent you some stuff...........

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy Birthday big guy.

Those special pictures of me that you requested when you were locked in your room should be arriving any day now.

:p: ;)

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
when the ups guys shows up, look down the street for unmarked cars, hint hint...:D

ologan

Reaction score
Aikbach;1674202 said:

200 W. 41 Street
Los Angeles ,CA

Are you sure it's not Travis Bickel????