Its not very often that I say ONE game will define our season

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
But yeah,...this next game against Philly WILL define our season. Win it and it will give the team the momentum boost they need at this critical point in the season. Win it and this team is capable of winning it all. Lose it and as much as I hate to say it ,.. we end up being just another really good team that didnt have quite enuff to be GREAT. I think we are RIGHT THERE,...now they have to go out and prove it this Sunday night. Laser focused,....NO EXCUSES!

Bagman

Reaction score
I can't say I agree 100%. While winning Sun. night could boost their chances of a division title, it's the following 4 weeks that will decide things. I said a few weeks back that Dallas could go 8-0 the 2nd half of season and STILL not get a home playoff game. It's what happens when you share a division with the top team(record wise) in the league. Imagine possibly having the 2nd best record in the NFL and not hosting a single playoff game.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Don't ever put that much pressure on this team like that again!! You've seen what happens under pressure:confused: