It's the coaches,stupid!

RafaelG

Reaction score
I have had it and I can't take it anymore!! For those that think that the problem with our team is not the coaching do watch baseball or hockey.

Wade has a defensive background,just like overrated Bill Parcell's. He has a poisonous Ho-hum attitude that has permeated this team. If he were worth anything he should have spent time after the Eagle victory and worked on fixing the horrible defensive pansy scheme that we run! We play a cream-puff zone and still don't know how to get any kind of consistent pressure on the QB, especially up the middle. The sacks that Ware makes are on sheer athletic ability. We have far too much talent on defense to play this sorry. For those that doubt what I say just look at other teams like Phil. and Tenn. for example: they apply consistent pressure from all angles all the time and they know how to blitz......again it is the scheme,which is coached!! There is only ONE player from those other two teams mentioned that could w/o a doubt come in and start for us(playing a 4-3) and that is Haynesworth.
Heck, even the sorry friggin Falcons(I live in Atlanta) are better coached than we are, and they have NO ONE with remotely the talent we have on our roster!!

Jerry Jones need's to be aggressive and get quality coaches like he goes after quality players!!

PS- Getting back to Parcells: I urge people to read the SI article that came out in the summer of 2004 about him. It stated that he never won anything w/o Bilichick, and it's true. Wade and Parcell's are sorry overrated HC's,just with different accents. (With Parcell's expectations were through the roof and we got very little ROI. With Wade, we have a HQ that look's like he could care less and does NOT coach.)