I've been proven right again

Hardline

Reaction score
I was right on the Zeke Elliott pick .
Now I've been proven right on Derrick Henry. I said he could dominate. You all said he couldn't.
I would have taken Zeke AND Henry in the 2nd round.

Dez and the rest of the receiving crew would have the easiest starting jobs in the NFL.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
tumblr_inline_o2cewfmOiO1qbxca2_500.gif

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Lol love how so many get into preseason stats..wait till the end of the year for this self proclaimed proclamation.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Now I've been proven right on Derrick Henry. I said he could dominate. You all said he couldn't.

Dez and the rest of the receiving crew would have the easiest starting jobs in the NFL.

One of the commentators said he could definitely run, no question about that. He followed that up with...don't know if he can block or catch, but he can run.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Right that Henry has dominated in the regular season? Wow, you're a time traveler!

Hardline

Reaction score
I am at work bored as hell. Let me have a little fun. :)

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
How can you type at work when you are patting yourself on the back?

DFWJC

Reaction score

What are you talking about?

Can't say I recall anyone saying Zeke would not be good. Not one single person.
And a HUGE number (not all though) of us liked Henry.
Not both though, in the same draft...lol

Who are all these "you ALL" people?

Also, even though many of us liked both backs, none fo us really know how their careers will pan out. It's WAY too early to breaking our hands patting our backs.

I will say this, you are probably the only person that wanted BOTH players...so use your very early 1st and 2nd rounders on the same position when the team already has Morris as well.
One or the other, maybe. Both....that's over the top.

John813

Reaction score
1. All signs point to EZE dominating. Dominant O-line, good receivers on the team (Dez/Witten) and Romo/Dak* as his QB. Not to mention he's one hell of a player himself. While there were debates on who would be the better player for us to pick (strengths vs weakness of team) I don't think many people thought Zeke wouldn't be a dominate player.
2. Henry was more of a question mark. Did well in college, but his NFL career duration wasn't as clear. So far he has looked like he could be a good physical back.
3. It's too early to say anyone was right about anything. Week 1 is still a week away. Hambrick looked good in preseason. Not so much in the regular season.
4. Taking backs on back to back high picks sounds really dumb, and I even wouldn't do it on Madden.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I was right on the Zeke Elliott pick.

Right that we would take him? You were definitely one of the earliest, but many thought he would be the pick after the Eagles traded up

You definitely weren't alone there. Even some of his skeptics concluded he'd be great here, but would be a 1 contract player

What? Two RBs, no matter how good they were, that'd be a waste.[/QUOTE]