J E T S ... Jets, Jets, Jets

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I live in Steeler country, and I am sick of hearing about the Squeelers, Big Ben, The Bus, etc, etc.

I hope some how, some way, the Squeelers don't win the Super Bowl.

I do respect them as a team, .. they are playing good football ... run the ball hard and play tough defense.

Must be a good time to be a Squeelers fan.

Here's hoping the Jets play their best game of the year, and the Squeelers are plagued with turnovers !

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Look for #26 Jets FS Erik Coleman to make game impacting plays.

I'm also very concerned on Penningtons shoulder. He's not close to 100%. Carter may be playing today.

I think the Jets win today.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Vikings and Rams, two teams I don't like but teams that can bump us up to #19.

I'll try and stomach Culpepper's godawful 'arm roll' movement after he tosses a TD.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Nors said:
Look for #26 Jets FS Erik Coleman to make game impacting plays.

I'm also very concerned on Penningtons shoulder. He's not close to 100%. Carter may be playing today.

I think the Jets win today.

Carter isnt going to be there, last I heard.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I don't think the Jets have a shot.. but that's why they play the games.. Bettis is starting today

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
The Jets are playing their 3rd road game in as many weeks which will take its toll........If Pennington still has the flu they may have to rely on a 3rd string QB...........I do not see anyway Jets win.

I'm saying all this because I would love to see the Jets win.........just not getting my hopes up.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Where do you live WV Cowboy? I'm in Morgantown.

I too am SICK of hearing about the Steelers!! I'll be at Keglers today rooting like hell for the Jets! I would love to see our boy Becht catch the game winner in the final minute! Also, go RAMS! Bulger has a hot hand now and Vick must go down!

TDHND

Reaction score
Try living in Colts country. I'd like to see them get beat. As a ND fan I'd like to see Bettis get a ring. Thats the only reason part of me is for the Steelers and for the Jets well I like Pennington,so wouldn't mind seeing them there as well.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
TDHND said:
Try living in Colts country. I'd like to see them get beat. As a ND fan I'd like to see Bettis get a ring. Thats the only reason part of me is for the Steelers and for the Jets well I like Pennington,so wouldn't mind seeing them there as well.

The Colts offense is so exciting... what's not to like about the colts.?? All of their guys are character guys.. no crazy ego's.. I'm rooting for a Colts/Steelers Championship..

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Sarge said:
I'll take that bet right now.

Sarge - Steelers

Nors - Jets

Rookies Vilma and Coleman have 8 tackles and 5 assists and smoking Steelers and Roth. Its a game. Look for Martin, Jordan to take over.....

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I took the Jets getting 9 points. I just watched the INT return. Boy do I look good.

$50 - you know, I haven't had any Crown Special Reserve yet.....thoughts?:D

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
The Steelers are my second favorite NFL team.

I think they can pull of a victory over the Jets. The game is 17-10 right now in favor of the Jets.

I can't understand why Cower would call a pass on 1st down when you're inside the 40.

GO STEELERS!