Jaguars | Arrington has good visit

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 05:59:28 -0800

The Florida Times-Union reports free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Commanders) had a good meeting with the Jacksonville Jaguars Saturday, March 25, according to Jaguars senior vice president Paul Vance. "We like him as a player and we like him as a person,'' Vance said. Arrington stayed in Jacksonville Saturday night after spending the day with Jaguars' officials and was scheduled to leave Sunday morning, March 26. Arrington has indicated he's looking for a contract in the range of the seven-year $54 million deal that LB Julian Peterson got from the Seattle Seahawks. Vance declined to characterize the status of the negotiations except to say that talks will continue.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Their is a rumor floating around on the deadskin board that he'll sign with the giants.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 05:59:28 -0800

The Florida Times-Union reports free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Commanders) had a good meeting with the Jacksonville Jaguars Saturday, March 25, according to Jaguars senior vice president Paul Vance. "We like him as a player and we like him as a person,'' Vance said. Arrington stayed in Jacksonville Saturday night after spending the day with Jaguars' officials and was scheduled to leave Sunday morning, March 26. Arrington has indicated he's looking for a contract in the range of the seven-year $54 million deal that LB Julian Peterson got from the Seattle Seahawks. Vance declined to characterize the status of the negotiations except to say that talks will continue.

WHAT??? I thought he had already signed with them. Oh well, I guess I didn't read through all the "Jags singed Arrington" thread.

VThokie7

Reaction score
MRTRIPOD said:
me to?

so he didnt sign?

No somehow that rumor got spread quick. But the contract numbers that were "reported" of 3 years 11 million were so outrageously small that you had to figure it wasn't real, especially once none of the sports news sites reported it

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
. Arrington has indicated he's looking for a contract in the range of the seven-year $54 million deal that LB [.

they should test him for drugs if he thinks he is really worth that

then again, anyone who actually signed him to that kind of ridiculous deal might be in mroe of need of the drug test

David

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
WHAT??? I thought he had already signed with them. Oh well, I guess I didn't read through all the "Jags singed Arrington" thread.

I was trying to tell everybody last night he didn't sign with Jaxsonville but my post kept on being deleted...