Video: Jake Moody - Kicker - Michigan

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Looks like it may be between him and Chad Ryland for first kicker to go. I'd take one as early as the fifth to try to solve our kicking problems long term.

ghst187

Reaction score
Guarantee he will be gone before 5th…some sneaky team will snag the best K in the draft a round or more earlier than everyone expects. Happens all the time. It’s almost silly there isn’t more attention paid to Ks because seems like a huge % of games come down to the K over and over and over.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Guarantee he will be gone before 5th…some sneaky team will snag the best K in the draft a round or more earlier than everyone expects. Happens all the time. It’s almost silly there isn’t more attention paid to Ks because seems like a huge % of games come down to the K over and over and over.
Agreed.

grgnfg420

Reaction score
As a Michigan fan I’ve seen this guy kick his entire career and I honestly can ever remember a time where he missed a kick I would love it if the cowboys drafted this kid

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Maybe. When teams like a kicker they don’t hesitate. With that said the last two drafts combined have only had two kickers get drafted though. You just never know with kickers.