Video: Jameill Showers with a big hit

John813

Reaction score
Nice hit by both players.

Keith Smith may be a legit keeper at fullback.
Really developed nicely transitioning from a linebacker.

erod

Reaction score
Nice hit by both players.

Keith Smith may be a legit keeper at fullback.
Really developed nicely transitioning from a linebacker.
Well, he's been here a while and played well at FB last year, so.......yeah! LOL

John813

Reaction score
Well, he's been here a while and played well at FB last year, so.......yeah! LOL

Obviously, lol.

Just saying he has come a long way since being a linebacker and making the switch. Really liked Fiammetta but he couldn't stay healthy. Think Smith can be just as good as him if not better.

erod

Reaction score
Obviously, lol.

Just saying he has come a long way since being a linebacker and making the switch. Really liked Fiammetta but he couldn't stay healthy. Think Smith can be just as good as him if not better.
They need to use Smith more as a receiver. He can do that and it jacks up defenses to have to account for him.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Always liked Showers I've heard almost nothing about him since the position switch

He doesn't have a shot to make the roster, unfortunately.

What's especially rough, was hearing Nate and McClay talking this week and McClay suggesting that Showers might have played really well at the QB position last year if things had worked out differently. So tough, to be so close to a career in football and to come up just short like he's probably going to. I feel for the guy.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
He doesn't have a shot to make the roster, unfortunately.

What's especially rough, was hearing Nate and McClay talking this week and McClay suggesting that Showers might have played really well at the QB position last year if things had worked out differently. So tough, to be so close to a career in football and to come up just short like he's probably going to. I feel for the guy.

He's a great practice squad guy though because of all the looks he can give you on the scout team. I wonder how much eligibility he has left there?