News: James Washington "Feeling Great," Nearing Return

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He had two injuries in training camp. We hardly ever saw him I almost forgot about him. As soon as he steps on the field he’ll probably get hurt again.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I thought he’d be the #2 this year. Now I wonder if he’ll get enough targets Noah brown is playing awesome and Gallup is back. Plus the TEs get a fair amount of targets. I guess he’s the #4 WR when he gets back but I’ve also seen him make some big plays.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Not gonna lie...I would have cut him in training camp. Have ZERO expectations for this signing...he looked horrible.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The other thing to keep in mind is that they had a lot of WRs at the time.

4 years with the Steelers and his catch rate was never about 55%. Good year all the same, with a 9.2ypt.

NFL prospect review has him as a good deep threat with long speed despite the 4.5+ 50, but not much of anything else.

JBond

Reaction score
I remember when we 1st got the news he was coming to Dallas. Somebody posted his highlight film. What struck me were all of the Pittsburg fan comments about how good he was.
If healthy, dude can play.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
What's up with this guy?
Can he be a player for us?

Stay tuned -- we're about to find out shortly. Here's hoping he fares better than he did w/the Steelers.

We may not have a #1 WR in house, but perchance, we'll have some reasonably solid contributors. ;)