jamison trade-curious to gauge opinion of texas

ghettogandhi

Reaction score
I live in the DC area and was wondering what the opinion of the Jamison for stackhouse, laetner and the #5 pick is down there.?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ghettogandhi said:
I live in the DC area and was wondering what the opinion of the Jamison for stackhouse, laetner and the #5 pick is down there.?

I am not in texas...but have been listening to the texas sports station via the internet...and it would seem that some think this is a precursor to the possible Shaq trade.

Here is a couple of dallas sports stations you can listen to over the net.

www.theticket.com

http://www.espn1033.com/listenlive.asp

thevinegarsting

Reaction score
it BETTER be a precursor to a Shaq trade, otherwise I HATE IT

A.Jamison is better than Stack, Laet and a #5 pick combined.

Good deal for Washington, bad deal for Dallas, UNLESS they make more moves with these pieces which is very possible

AceofSpades

Reaction score
Great move for Washington. Stackhouse is probably the worst player any team could have.

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
If the Mavs dont get Shaq, this is a terrible trade. If they can get SHaq without giving up Dirk, the Mavs will be really good, IMO.

We'll see what happens. Stack is a terrible team player. He has to shoot in bulk to get points. He cant pass and he doesnt defend. Plus he has injuries. If the Mavs dont get Shaq, they better hope that 7'5" Russian kid is the next Yao, not the next Bradley.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jamez25 said:
no Dirk to LA no Shaq in Dallas...simple as that.

Hmmm...one thing that is interesting is them taking Harris with the 5th pick (although it was washingtons pick and then they traded the rights)....with Steve Nash already in dallas.

Whether the whole shaq thing happens or not...I do believe that Dallas is in the mix for it.