Jason campell tha quarterback from Auburn

Henson7

Reaction score
is that his name? anyway I like him ..good arm , mobile and seems mature what does everyone think about him? looks a solid player if he's still there in the 2nd or 4th would you take a chance? he has potential and he could be another Carter.Hell I'll take a chance on jason white,all i know is I don't think Parcells is sold on Henson. I get the feeling we'll be starting Testarverde or Bledsoe next season.

Champsheart

Reaction score
Henson7 said:
is that his name? anyway I like him ..good arm , mobile and seems mature what does everyone think about him? looks a solid player if he's still there in the 2nd or 4th would you take a chance? he has potential and he could be another Carter.Hell I'll take a chance on jason white,all i know is I don't think Parcells is sold on Henson. I get the feeling we'll be starting Testarverde or Bledsoe next season.

I like Campbell, and I do not think it would hurt to draft a QB in the later rounds, but if we do I want Bryan Randall out of VT.

VThokie7

Reaction score
Champsheart said:
I like Campbell, and I do not think it would hurt to draft a QB in the later rounds, but if we do I want Bryan Randall out of VT.

I got alot of respect for Randall ;)