Jason Garrett's job should be on the line the next 7 games

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
With Romo and Felix Jones back, if this offense is anything but hands down the best in football over the next 7 games, he should be fired. This might be the best collection of offensive talent ever assembled.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
The funny thing is that even when this offense has excelled, I've never gotten the feeling that much of it was Garrett's doing.

Give any arm-chair quarterback an All Pro QB, All Pro WR, All Pro TE and a dash of Pro Bowlers at every other position and they can draw up an offense that can score points. I've never really seen anything in terms of creativity or schematically that makes me think Garrett is an innovator of any sort.

So far, my opinion is that if we hand him a fully-stacked deck, he's good enough not to frick it all up. And that's not a ringing endorsement.

BTW, and yes I'm still on this kick: But any coordinator that consistently forgets about a healthy Felix Jones and doesn't know how to get him on the field makes me wonder.

LILLURCH

Benched
Reaction score
I don't think he'll be here next year if wade is gone. I could really see jerry throwing the bank at pete caroll & letting caroll bring in norm chow & let him bring his own staff with him.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
LILLURCH;2394834 said:
I don't think he'll be here next year if wade is gone. I could really see jerry throwing the bank at pete caroll
I just threw up in my mouth.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
LILLURCH;2394834 said:
I don't think he'll be here next year if wade is gone. I could really see jerry throwing the bank at pete caroll & letting caroll bring in norm chow & let him bring his own staff with him.

Why would you want another Wade that is what Pete Carroll is and always will be. he is a better college coach than Pro Coach:bang2:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2394856 said:
I just threw up in my mouth.
Double that.

I would not be shocked to see a Steve Spagnuolo-type hire.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
RainMan;2394827 said:
The funny thing is that even when this offense has excelled, I've never gotten the feeling that much of it was Garrett's doing.

Give any arm-chair quarterback an All Pro QB, All Pro WR, All Pro TE and a dash of Pro Bowlers at every other position and they can draw up an offense that can score points. I've never really seen anything in terms of creativity or schematically that makes me think Garrett is an innovator of any sort.

So far, my opinion is that if we hand him a fully-stacked deck, he's good enough not to frick it all up. And that's not a ringing endorsement.

BTW, and yes I'm still on this kick: But any coordinator that consistently forgets about a healthy Felix Jones and doesn't know how to get him on the field makes me wonder.

:hammer::hammer::hammer:

I can't say it any better...

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Mike Leach :D

Seriously though, imagine the wonders he could do with the weapons we have on offense..

Tobal

Reaction score
Who would have thought parcells would come here.... Hell I'd take some Marty Ball about now.

MrMom

Reaction score
RainMan;2394827 said:

insert hammer emoticon.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
RainMan;2394827 said:

So dead on it's sad. So much under utilized talent. Romo makes this guys play calls look good only because Romo adjusts them by audibling as the game goe's on.

Ren

Reaction score
Dawgs0916;2394920 said:
Mike Leach :D

Seriously though, imagine the wonders he could do with the weapons we have on offense..

He's even more relaxed then Wade

Reaction score
LILLURCH;2394834 said:

You cant be serious....

Cowher maybe...

Carroll???? He is a master recruiter and wins with Parade All Americans... He is an average coach.