jaws picks us to beat philly!

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Nors;1739986 said:
He's going to take a lot of heat in Philly for this.

If Dallas wins, Jaws will be the least of the Philly hate. Right now, they are worried about Reid and his house of drugs. Reid's problems are going to be a major distraction.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I wonder if Eagles Tank this may be the end for Reids career in Philly.

Duane

Reaction score
Nors;1740009 said:
I wonder if Eagles Tank this may be the end for Reids career in Philly.

Which wouldn't be a bad thing for him right now. He's a solid coach but it seems pretty clear that he needs time away from the game to deal with personal issues.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Duane;1740021 said:
Which wouldn't be a bad thing for him right now. He's a solid coach but it seems pretty clear that he needs time away from the game to deal with personal issues.

I agree, he needs to clean up his house. For the younger kids sake before they are lost. Next question is what is his wife doing? I don't want to speculate further.

To have a drug laden house AFTER arrests is mind boggling. Caught by the judge and prosecuters red handed on searches.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Duane;1740021 said:

It's a rough call as a NFL Coach. 20 hour days and no family life so to speak. He probably should have done that 20 years ago. It's a choice he made.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1739978 said:
no we as in the cowboys. your team plays the colts this week

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

That was beautiful man. If I tried I don't think I could have pulled that off any better.

:bow:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Nors;1739976 said:
He's right,

we are going to rough up Philly

The cowboys play philly this week, not your Pats. Your pats play the Colts.

Edit: Crap! bigbadroy beat me to it!

superpunk

Reaction score
I think we will probably lose, and it might even be bad.

I just can't sleep on how badly they've owned us in Philly. The only reason we've won in the past 7 (that's not a typo - that's SEVEN) games against McNabb in Philly is because Roy Williams is the best GD Strong Safety in the NFL. Otherwise, we'd be 0-7 against McNabb in Philly. We probably lose again. They've got a Dline to give our tackles fits, and their DTs are playing stronger. Their corners can get physical with TO and Crayton.

If we had Glenn, maybe it's different. I'm not sure we can handle them in Philly as we are.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;1740903 said:
I think we will probably lose, and it might even be bad.

I just can't sleep on how badly they've owned us in Philly. The only reason we've won in the past 7 (that's not a typo - that's SEVEN) games against McNabb in Philly is because Roy Williams is the best GD Strong Safety in the NFL. Otherwise, we'd be 0-7 against McNabb in Philly. We probably lose again. They've got a Dline to give our tackles fits, and their DTs are playing stronger. Their corners can get physical with TO and Crayton.

If we had Glenn, maybe it's different. I'm not sure we can handle them in Philly as we are.
i here ya, i don't think we will win this game either. but i hope were both wrong;)