Jaws says we're the NFC's best

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
He says the Packers are very flawed, while we are pretty much complete at all dimensions.:)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BoysRule2;1747650 said:
He says the Packers are very flawed, while we are pretty much complete at all dimensions.:)

Deion said the same. Dallas and the G-men are the tops in the NFC with the Packers right behind. None of this really matters though

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Perhaps true, but those advantages could be nulified by freezing Lambeau Field--a place we've never won in. They can't be allowed to get HFA.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
bbgun;1747666 said:
Perhaps true, but those advantages could be nulified by freezing Lambeau Field--a place we've never won in. They can't be allowed to get HFA.

Then again our QB is a Wisconsin boy

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Jaws has to say we are the best, otherwise after the thrashing we gave the Eagles, he'd have to say that they sucked. It's always better to say that the opponent is the best than to admit that your team just plain sucks. Just ask the Commanders.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1747671 said:
Then again our QB is a Wisconsin boy

Two dome teams (Atlanta and Minnesota) have won there in recent years, so maybe I'm worrying over nothing.

khiladi

Reaction score
bbgun;1747666 said:

They don't have a running game, and we have a bruiser, Marion Barber, who it's going to hurt when he hits you, especially in the cold...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
bbgun;1747693 said:
Two dome teams (Atlanta and Minnesota) have won there in recent years, so maybe I'm worrying over nothing.

Don't get me wrong I want the home field and I want the bye week and while I respect Favre ability as a QB I'm not overly impressed with the Packers as a whole. The loss to the Bears was poor and then yesterday vs KC even though they won it was not very impressive. I think Dallas overall talent is better than that of GB

thescarface1989

Reaction score
bbgun;1747666 said:

We wont go to Lambeau Field Brett Will come to us:cool: How many times has he won in Texas Stadium?