Jay Cuttler rips Brandon Marshall

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
Bronco QB Jay Cutler has ripped injured WR Brandon Marshall publicly and harshly. Said Cutler; "Yeah, he's not my favorite person right now, I mean, I support him, but it's always something with him right now. I've talked to him many times. I think a lot of people have. . . . He knows he's running out of chances," Cutler said. "This wasn't like his DUI and other stuff he's had. It was an accident, but still, things like that can't happen. He knows it. But like I told him, I said, 'Brandon, they're going to quit giving you chances and you're going to have to go somewhere else. And that's going to be a shame."'

"His DUI was a wakeup call," Cutler retorted. "He's had many wakeup calls. I mean, he's been in [coach Mike] Shanahan's office many times. I've been up there with him. He said the same thing: 'This is a wakeup call. This is the last thing that's going to happen. Blah blah blah.' I mean, until he goes out and proves it, we'll see what happens."

I cannot imagine Carson Palmer or Tony Romo saying something like this even when they should and they have plenty of opportunities to do it.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/broncos/2008-04-01-cutler-marshall_N.htm