Twitter: Jaylon Smith celebrates after Bears player injury

J12B

Reaction score

Lost all respect for Smith after last night's game.

Not only was he celebrating after he saw the receiver was hurt, but this was on the third consecutive drive where the Bears had moved the ball down the field with ease. And he celebrates an incompletion. Disgusting.

Very bad look for Jaylon.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Agree. Jaylon should apologize if he hasn’t already.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I mean the guy is making plays few and far between.

He doesn't get many chances to dance and look stupid outside of just looking stupid attempting to diagnose a play and make a tackle.

foofighters

Reaction score
Jaylon would be involved in a gang tackle for a 3 yard gain and he'd celebrate. These hotboyz are idiots. Plain and simple. They are just stupid.

erod

Reaction score
Jaylon didn't know the guy was hurt. I'm certain of that.

But why is he celebrating down 24 points?

Good for his side businesses, which is what he cares about most.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I used to love the guy. Last 6/7 weeks I have done a 180 turn. 54, 24, 25, and 21 are mailing it in. Terrible days in Dallas.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Jaylon didn't know the guy was hurt. I'm certain of that.

But why is he celebrating down 24 points?

Good for his side businesses, which is what he cares about most.
How could you not know a guy rolling around in pain right in front of you was hurt?

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Also love how on the play before he got up celebrating like he had actually done anything to stop the completion and it didn't just go through the receivers hands.

This guy should be ashamed of himself and I hope he eats up a nice slice of humble pie.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Maybe he was celebrating our loss and the future firing of Garrett, Rod, and Richard.

But seriously, he addressed it on twitter. He said he wasn't celebrating at his injury, rather than the incompletion he caused.

bark

Reaction score
This guy is the number one problem on a defense full of problems.
And I’m talking about his play not this non sense

Creeper

Reaction score
I think they are making too much of this. Smith wasn't celebrating an injury. He was celebrating making a play. I hate it when guys celebrate when their team is losing but everyone does this. Its the new NFL. Honestly, that celebration was about the only sign of life on that defense, stupid as it might have been. Considering they never make any plays, perhaps making 1 is a cause for celebration.

erod

Reaction score
How could you not know a guy rolling around in pain right in front of you was hurt?
Perhaps he just didn't see him. Jaylon knows what being seriously injured is like. He's not the type to do that.

He apologized for it already.

But he's also playing like a steaming turd, and he's more interested in his business interests than football. Pretty clear.

Signing him was a mistake.