Signed by Cowboys Jayron Kearse re-signing with Cowboys

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's good to see we've had one guy who didn't abandon us! Now, if we can sign one more gem, all our gaffs can almost be forgiven. :grin:

Last edited:

quickccc

Reaction score
Agreed. It’s best for both parties.

For Dallas, you get your second/third best defensive player from last season back. You also don’t overpay.

For Kearse, you get a $4 million pay increase, more guaranteed money and you can cash out again in two seasons at age 30

Agree on both accounts.

Especially since we've struggled at the safety role for so many years on and such a bad track record for safeties. .

We even had the nerve to think Byron Jones was a safety ...

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Great signing. Kearse is a dog out there that doesn't take crap from anybody. Exactly the kind of attitude and swagger this defense needs.

cool-runnings-i-see-pride.gif

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Just got the notification from ESPN

I’m excited

This is an example of a niche player finding a niche position in a niche defense. Know one was blowing down his door with FA offers. He fits what Quinn wants to do and his short shuttle time was awful out of college but he is agile with excellent cone drill time for a 6-4-215 pound football player. Which means he is an in the box safety/hybrid OLB in nickle.

This was an obvious resign. Does not make me feel one way or the other way.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Send a message to Risen...he'll take you up on that deal...:)
I know, but it seems all he has going for him is LIKES on this forum and it is 24/7. I couldn't take advantage of that if that is all he has going for him..

CoachD

Reaction score
Another great sign by the Cowboys because I thought for sure that they were going to lose him.