Jeanty named the Cowboys as one of the teams he'd like to play for

gtb1943

Reaction score
He is a great college back. But he will go at a place that I simply do not see him being worth the pick

I do not think he is a generational back and that is the only one that should ever go that high

now if for some reason he should fall to us, that is another story

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I don't watch much college football......how good is this kid? Marshall Faulk or Reggie Bush good?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Probably closer to Faulk. Should be one of the top backs in the NFL both as a rusher and reciever the minute he walks through the door. If he had 2k yards from scrimmage as a rook, it wouldn't shock me
Would you draft him with a mid-lower round 1st round pick?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Would you draft him with a mid-lower round 1st round pick?
I would. He isnt at the top of my list. Id rather have Walker or Graham. But If definitely be willing to take him

Im a firm believer that this is a passing league, and thats the path to winning in todays NCL. So Id usually be against a HB in the first. However, Jeanty excells not only as a runner but as a reciever and in pass pro.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I would. He isnt at the top of my list. Id rather have Walker or Graham. But If definitely be willing to take him

Im a firm believer that this is a passing league, and thats the path to winning in todays NCL. So Id usually be against a HB in the first. However, Jeanty excells not only as a runner but as a reciever and in pass pro.
amuses me how so many keep downgrading the importance of the running part of the offense even after watching this year

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
amuses me how so many keep downgrading the importance of the running part of the offense even after watching this year
Yeah with a good QB it helps your passing game because he should be apart of the passing attack. Brady for fat off of passes to running backs and people still don get it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Well that’s what I was gonna say you can improve your passing attack simply adding Jeanty.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I’m warming up to the pick. If he’s versatile enough to be used in the passing game which he seems to be, then there is value there beyond just a rb. Defensive line would be great too