News: Jeff Heath will have 80 family members at Detroit game

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least one Dallas Cowboys player will have a big cheering section (80 tickets!) at Sunday’s game at Detroit Lions

IRVING — Dallas Cowboys undrafted rookie safety Jeff Heath returns home this weekend and will have about 80 family members and friends at Sunday’s game at Detroit to watch him play.

Heath went to high school at Lake Orion, Mich., which is about 40 minutes from Ford Field, the Lions’ home stadium. Heath played at Ford Field his senior year at Lake Orion in the state championship game. His Dragons lost in their first appearance in a state-title game. Heath played defensive back and kicker in high school and nailed a game-winning 50-yard field goal to help Lake Orion advance to the state semifinals that season.

Wow, 80 NFL tickets is a lot of cash.

“I didn’t have to buy them all,” Heath explained. “My mom had so many people asking her, so she contacted [director of player development] Bryan Wansley and ordered through him and she’s getting money from friends, so I don’t have to pay for them all. My mom is too nice to say no to people, too, so everybody is coming.”

Read the rest: http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...ickets-at-sundays-game-at-detroit-lions.html/

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Let's hope he returns two Stafford INTs for touchdowns. Would be a perfect game for him.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Shucks we don't have any relatives playing Sunday but we have a group of at least 35 going to the game. His family should hang with us.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Good for him AND his Mom! Hope he makes a splash play for them. Most of all hopes we win for us, him and Mom. Now how can you not like that??

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope the seats are all together so he has his own huge cheering section.

Section446

Reaction score
Good for him, he deserves it. BaD Radio did an interview with him in the off-season, talk about a nice guy.

JBS

Reaction score
You know what this means.

He won't get any snaps. Go ask Escobar how the staff handles these situations, kid.