Jenn floyd engel asked wade about offensive line &he said were ok did ok

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i stil cant believe it, jenn floyd engel said she asked wade phiillips about the offensive line and wade said they did ok

and that when she tried to find the offensive linemen to ask them questions, they hid or said everything is fine, can you believe that, thats what is wrong, no accountability on this team and it starts with wade phillips

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No accountability to a hack who badmouths the Cowboys for a living.

They should not say a word to her.

Mansta54

Reaction score
I could care less what WP says to some silly reporter, it's what he says to his team. I'm sure it's totally different!!! The media is not important..

cowboyblue31

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2335354 said:
i stil cant believe it, jenn floyd engel said she asked wade phiillips about the offensive line and wade said they did ok

and that when she tried to find the offensive linemen to ask them questions, they hid or said everything is fine, can you believe that, thats what is wrong, no accountability on this team and it starts with wade phillips

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Thats it.

AlcoholicNinja

Wasted but Deadly
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2335354 said:

Please start more complaint threads. Thanks!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Mansta54;2335369 said:
I could care less what WP says to some silly reporter, it's what he says to his team. I'm sure it's totally different!!! The media is not important..

#71................. I had Petitti flashbacks. Lining him up backwards and all..........

#65.............NEVER looked so bad. His ankle must've been buggin'.

Mansta54

Reaction score
cowboyblue31;2335372 said:
:bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Thats it.

I'm with you... Who gives a damn what he says to her... Unbelievable!!!

Mansta54

Reaction score
Seven;2335376 said:
#71................. I had Petitti flashbacks. Lining him up backwards and all..........

You're gonna be disappointed, this season is gonna be just fine..

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
I'm really not impressed by this Oline as it is. All those who thought Kosier should be replaced should think again. They commit way too many penalties and yesterday's game wasn't an enigma. that's how they've been playing so far.

Anyone notice all the penalites, i.e., false starts, inability to snap the ball in time, not covering up fumbles, etc.?

Don't act like this Oline if OK. It's not.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Jen is worthless. You should listen to the PC yourself for what actually was said.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Wade Phillips doesn't owe the media anything. He has to control his own team in the lockerroom, not in the court of public opinion.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Seven;2335376 said:

#64?

What, he doesn't look like a pulling guard to you?

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
not a fan of jenn floyd engel

she asks questions which cause controversy..

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
bagdad_bob_large.gif

"The offensive line is in great shape."

robjgrif

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2335354 said:

I guess Wade was day dreaming during the game... The O-line was horrible! I'm sorry but Wade needs to go! He is clearly not head coach material. I think he would do much better working as a seasonal Santa Claus!

MONT17

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2335354 said:

What does she want him to do? Bench them? This is what happens when u draft backups who are really just backups!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
please make more threads the other 10 you have made in the last 24 hours are so informative :rolleyes:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Huh. I am utterly shocked Wade didn't do into depth with Jen about the play about the Cowboys OL. They could have discussed the details of pass protection, run blocking, and the nuances of trench warfare.

Utterly shocked.