Jeramiah Trotter

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
If this is the wrong place or if this is a repost feel free to do whatever you want.

But I was flipping through the channels and stopped on GSN and on Extreme Dodgeball there was nonother than Jeramiah Trotter playing for some team called the Philadelphia Benjamins, how sad is that?

Well anyway I just thought it was kinda funny. :trophy:

jimmy40

Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
If this is the wrong place or if this is a repost feel free to do whatever you want.

But I was flipping through the channels and stopped on GSN and on Extreme Dodgeball there was nonother than Jeramiah Trotter playing for some team called the Philadelphia Benjamins, how sad is that?

Well anyway I just thought it was kinda funny. :trophy:
I'ts sad that he doesn't play for us.

MrMom

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that the other day, and I was under the assumption it was for charity or something, but during one of the bio segments he was saying "It's all about the money!" while waving around a bunch of green. I play dodgeball, but it's much different than that. NADA rules. Anyway it was funny to see.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
thats an interesting strategy for him...lets see if it pays off

Reed

Reaction score
I'm sorry but that man has to be on steroids, hes ripped, and crazy

TheHustler

Reaction score
Who cares about Trotter. He's about as overrated as it gets. You could put any small DE or large LB in the middle, blitz him every play and get the same results.