Jerra is frustrated; he messed with Barber cause he's got Felix and Tashard

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Those two could be a force next year and Jerra knows it. And maybe he wants Barber to know dat too.

And that is why he was able to call out Barber for not playing on his injured toe.

But his calling out a player is so Un-Jerra and that is what is intriguing.

This might signal a trend. No more Mr. Nice Guy with lots of money to prove his love.

I think that accountability is good and if now Jerra could only start calling out those who did make the game and who stunk it up. Top to bottom.

landryscorner

Reaction score
I think it's been a long lonnnggg time since Jerry or the Coaches EVER held any player on the team ACCOUNTABLE for anything they do on Gameday...

I've heard a lot of praise from Jerry and Wade when the games go good, and bad.

But when the game goes bad Jerry and wade both just talk about the positives, thats not good enough...

Tired of these players and them getting off easy....

also someone mentioned this in another thread, players are getting ripped by the media and so is Wade...But, what about Garrett...who was OUTCOACHED again, as always....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
At least he'll be well rested for the final stretch.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They say it was his calf not his toe that kept Barber out. Apparently, Jerry didn't know this at the time of his comments.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Yeah, Parcells method of publicly outing people was so effective.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Perhaps Jerry was miquoted. Now if someone would only tape his flap shut!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
what if Jerry wasn't calling out Barber, but instead was trying to tell the Cowboys fans not to be so doom and gloom, that Barber could have played against Pittsburgh. Obviously it was best to keep him out and give him a week of rest to get healthier for the final 3 games.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
As mentioned in another post:

"I thought all week long that he'd be playing this game," Jones said after the Steelers game. "His toe is good enough to play. We can support that toe and he can come play. He's just not comfortable playing. ... I don't know if it's going to be any different than it was this week."

Jerry is not frustrated or questioning anyones toughness.

You just got sucked.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
landryscorner;2475385 said:
I think it's been a long lonnnggg time since Jerry or the Coaches EVER held any player on the team ACCOUNTABLE for anything they do on Gameday...

I've heard a lot of praise from Jerry and Wade when the games go good, and bad.

But when the game goes bad Jerry and wade both just talk about the positives, thats not good enough...

Tired of these players and them getting off easy....

also someone mentioned this in another thread, players are getting ripped by the media and so is Wade...But, what about Garrett...who was OUTCOACHED again, as always....
:hammer:

And so Jethro calls out a guy who didn't even make the trip! Jerry makes no sense. I don't ever remember him calling out Deion about his toe!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I actually want to go out there with 3 running backs like the Giants do. I like the idea of Choice, Felix and Barber. Three different backs. Choice is sort of a mix between the two.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
rocyaice;2476004 said:
I actually want to go out there with 3 running backs like the Giants do. I like the idea of Choice, Felix and Barber. Three different backs. Choice is sort of a mix between the two.

I really like this idea too. 3 fresh backs. 2 very fast ones, and who can juke you out of your socks, and another one that can bulldoze you.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagh,
Lets call out Marion the Barbarion injured

For a guy on IR, unproven and Choice

I hope JJ is not that stupid as said poster insininuates - but he has free posting authority uncensored - great country I guess