Video: Jerrah answers questions from Combine

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All the news basically seems what has already been seen or discussed. Nothing really new, except that Byron will be testing the FA market.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I'm just glad to see Jerry found a camera to jump in front of.......it's been a dry spell.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wins since 2016:

1. Wilson 40
1. Dak 40
2. Goff 34

I didn't realize it was that much of a drop to Goff. If it weren't for Garrett's gaffe's this year Dak would be in first place all alone.

Yeah, he's average. A scrub.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Wins since 2016:
1. Wilson 40
1. Dak 40
2. Goff 34

I didn't realize it was that much of a drop to Goff. If it weren't for Garrett's gaffe's this year Dak would be in first place all alone.

He's been carried by the Cowboys dominant defense and fantastic special teams. :muttley:

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wins since 2016:

1. Wilson 40
1. Dak 40
2. Goff 34

So are wins a QB stat now or no? I am not bashing Dak I am just confused. Sometimes they are sometimes they aren't. You talk about a drop off with Goff but he didn't win a game under Fisher his rookie year? Was that Fisher's fault or Goff?

I mean Fisher was fired and Goff won 34 games in three years under McKey (7 more than Dak over that time frame). Was that McVey or Goff?

And if so let's look at the other half of the equation.

Since Garret was a fault for gaffes this past year keeping Dak from first place (according to your post), are the 13 wins during Dak's rookie season, or they playoff season last year, on Dak or Garrett? I mean if Garrett is the reason for the losses should be not also get credit? If McVey gets credit for the wins instead of Goff, does that not mean Garrett should get a nod for those seasons successes?

At this point I am just confused by anything what you typed means and for whom? Why is it just between the coach and QB when there are 60 or so other people involved? And before I get slammed, no I am not a Dak "hater". I am fine with they resigning him. Oh and I sure as hell am not/was not a Garrett supporter.

Last edited:

garyo1954

Reaction score
Wins since 2016:

1. Wilson 40
1. Dak 40
2. Goff 34

Tom Brady since 2016:
47 -13 (started 12 games in 2016 going 11-1)

Goff only started 7 games in 2016 (0-7) could have been worse