Jerry and Bill's FA plan

billknows

Reaction score
Jerry::hammock: Palm Pilot and a Corona...Bill::hammock: Cell phone and a Corona...Stephen::hammock: Fax and a Corona (background beachband music "Don't know the reason, I stayed here all season . Nothing to show,but a five star tatoo) Seems the offseason is going splendidly... thier working on a six pack of free agents,er so to speak...

felix360

Reaction score
hey billknows, sorry im just correcting a very minor detail

Jerry::hammock: Palm Pilot and a Red Stripe...
Bill::hammock: Cell phone and a Bud...
Stephen::hammock: Fax and a Corona (background beachband music "Don't know the reason, I stayed here all season . Nothing to show,but a five star tatoo) Seems the offseason is going splendidly... thier working on a six pack of free agents,er so to speak..

:D See if u can catch the two changes i made

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I guess this is supposed t0o be funny but Im thinking of another adjective to describe it.

billknows

Reaction score
felix360 said:
hey billknows, sorry im just correcting a very minor detail

Jerry::hammock: Palm Pilot and a Red Stripe...
Bill::hammock: Cell phone and a Bud...
Stephen::hammock: Fax and a Corona (background beachband music "Don't know the reason, I stayed here all season . Nothing to show,but a five star tatoo) Seems the offseason is going splendidly... thier working on a six pack of free agents,er so to speak..

:D See if u can catch the two changes i made

Ill figure it out thur. nite at the Tiki Hut in Ft. Myers,I'll look for Bill'and try to strke-up a FS and RT conversation

billknows

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:
I guess this is supposed t0o be funny but Im thinking of another adjective to describe it.

Sorry if you can't enjoy the Ft. Myers Beach FL. humor..Bill and myself enjoy(velvet sand beach);)

felix360

Reaction score
billknows said:
Ill figure it out thur. nite at the Tiki Hut in Ft. Myers,I'll look for Bill'and try to strke-up a FS and RT conversation

all i did was change bills and jj's beer type to match were they are vacationing

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:

You're obviously not a Parrothead...