Jerry and Ed Werder

rathalarge

Reaction score
Was it me, or did Jerry not like the questioning that Ed Werder was asking him? I thought he was gonna knock Werder out when it was insinuated that Bill signed off on the T.O. deal, and won't talk to the media about it.

Manster54

Reaction score
rathalarge said:
Was it me, or did Jerry not like the questioning that Ed Werder was asking him? I thought he was gonna knock Werder out when it was insinuated that Bill signed off on the T.O. deal, and won't talk to the media about it.

Completely agree. Jerry was looking Werder up and down; measuring him up after a couple of his questions. Also, Werder led almost every question based upon an assumption that Jerry did NOT like.

Dallyjake

Reaction score
Manster54 give me a call...We have some draft talking to do at work...

I agree Jerry was pretty pissy with Werder...It was funny when Jerry said "I thank Bill for letting me be here today." As he muttered something under his breath.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rathalarge said:
It was obvious JJ didn't like the question.