Jerry and Stephen Jones, NFL personnel guys

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Let's cut the "hire this guy" and "sign this guy" nonsense. It doesn't matter.

Ask yourselves one question: if Santa Claus flew in and bought the Cowboys, and fired the Jones boys, who would hire them?

Jerry Jones has been an NFL GM for over 30 years. Stephen Jones has been Director of Player Personnel for over 25 years.

What have they accomplished the last 28 years? Four wild card playoff wins. That's it. No one would hire either of them.

They suck at their self-appointed roles. So stop expecting them to deliver anything more. They have shown their ceiling.

As long as this goes on, and it will for as long as they are alive, this is what we will get. Lie to yourself if it makes you feel better.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
Let's cut the "hire this guy" and "sign this guy" nonsense. It doesn't matter.

Ask yourselves one question: if Santa Claus flew in and bought the Cowboys, and fired the Jones boys, who would hire them?

Jerry Jones has been an NFL GM for over 30 years. Stephen Jones has been Director of Player Personnel for over 25 years.

What have they accomplished the last 28 years? Four wild card playoff wins. That's it. No one would hire either of them.

They suck at their self-appointed roles. So stop expecting them to deliver anything more. They have shown their ceiling.

As long as this goes on, and it will for as long as they are alive, this is what we will get. Lie to yourself if it makes you feel better.
Agreed!
Jerry is great at running a "Football Business".
However he (and his son) are inadequate at running a "Football Team".
Neither will change!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This team isn't winning a trophy with this organizational structure. Stop lying to yourselves.

Submit your 'FA wish list" and your mock drafts, none of it will matter. It's a waste of time.

Two guys no one would hire call the shots. Stop being fans, just be a follower. The moment I made that choice my frustration with this clown show went away.

I just watch while expecting nothing. Since I made that choice I haven't been disappointed, because I expect nothing and I get nothing. Free yourself.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I can't wait until the NFL starts giving out trophies for participating. We finally could get a new trophy to put in with the old rusty one.

It can't be too far away.