Jerry At Fault RB Issues

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Tony Pollard Gone..Jerry At Fault.
Jerry Refuse To Sign Derrick Henry Jerry At Fault.

Starter Rico (Dolittle) Dowdle

Backup Ezekiel (Sitting Idol) Elliott

Backup Deuce (Cut Him Loose) Vaugh

Dalvin Cook (Sitting On PS "Pathetic Squad*
Cowboys RB's Total Yards Through 3 Games 221

Derrick Henry Himself Through 3 Games 281

Mike McCarthy made mention of it following a 28-25 loss to the Ravens on Sunday.
“Our practice — sometimes your preparation is really good and you don’t play as well
as you would like, and there’s times when your preparation is not very good and you
play better than you thought,” McCarthy said. “I think clearly this week our preparation
was pretty much in line with the way we played.”
:huh:

This is on Mike McCarthy As Well..He Knows This Is His Lame Duck Season.
Mentions Preparation Above, That Doesn't Make Sense.A Total Head Scratcher.
Mike Wants Out Of Here..

Zeke Gets One Or 2 Carries.
Deuce Gets One Carry..
Someone Is Refusing Bringing Dalvin Cook Off The PS

Jerry Put Mike as a Lame Duck Coach
Mike Is Sabotaging The Season And I Don't Blame Him.
Mikes Preparation Of This Team Is a Clear Example Of That..Mike Wants Out

Yep,The Blame Is All On Jerry At Fault..

Chasing6

Reaction score

Mike McCarthy made mention of it following a 28-25 loss to the Ravens on Sunday.
“Our practice — sometimes your preparation is really good and you don’t play as well
as you would like, and there’s times when your preparation is not very good and you
play better than you thought,” McCarthy said. “I think clearly this week our preparation

Mike Wants Out Of Here..

Deuce Gets One Carry..

Might as well add our best RB Hunter has zero carriers for the season.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
NFL agents rips Jerry Jones' approach as Cowboys Owner, "GM".
In a recent poll of NFL player agents by The Athletic's Ben Standig, agents ripped the Cowboys owner and general manager saying he believes "the game has passed him by."

Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones praised himself , but NFL agents doesn't have the same assessment of Jerry's performance.

It was that Jerry Jones praised Jerry Jones' leadership and how Jerry Jones runs the Dallas Cowboys.

As it turns out, people who aren't named Jerry Jones don't necessarily have the same review of his performance.

The anonymous agents also questioned whether winning is Jones' biggest goal.

"I don't think they want to win above all," the agents said. "Jerry (Jones) wants to turn profits and make headlines."
It is hard to deny that.

Jerry Jones has always been about building the brand of "The Star" and his players have been expendable. This year, the team dragged on contract negotiations with star wide receiver CeeDee Lamb before ultimately signing him to a four-year, $136 million contract extension after training camp.

Dak Prescott, Monster Contract Likely Won't Pay Dividends To Win a Super Bowl

Dallas also has Micah Parsons waiting in the wings for a massive new deal.

The Cowboys have plenty of issues staring them right in the face, but Jerry continues to take a lackadaisical approach and never gets out in front of contract talks.. There's a Madness To Jerry's Approach available to the media cameras To Make Jerry Himself Relevant after Games...

The agents are right that the game has passed him by.

But... MONEY MONEY MONEY..Headlines Headlines Headlines Hasn't Passed Him By..

Though,do we really trust Stephen Jones to be any better? Nope..

Jerry Has RUINED The Culture Of Once Proud America's Team..

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
We have issues at RB, but it all starts with the OL and being able to open holes. Henry looked great today, but they mentioned a stat during the 4th qtr and the Ravens were averaging 5yds/rush BEFORE contact. Even our mediocre RBs would look good with 5 yds before they met a defender.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Analytics say backs should be averaging 5.3 YPC behind the OL. Yet the backs are only getting 3.7. It’s not all the scheme.
Analytics, don't block defenders. And don't account for young guys learning the pro football game .
This offensive blocking system simply was not designed for defenses to bring 5 and 6 defenders. It was designed when most ran a 4-3 and blitzing was rare. There is no other than a zone blocking scheme now.
This scheme attempts to block all down lineman.
Zone leaves players away from the play unblocked and moves resources to the attack area.
So while a great RB would help, it not going to bring wins. You want wins? You want a running game?

Have your QB attack the 10-15 yd zone and short outs where these teams are challenging us to throw.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
My crack theory is that the players know this and intentionally get blown out so the senile skeletor Jerry Jones goes nuclear and retires from being the abhorrent owner he is. His health is declining and each blowout accelerates the race to retirement.

BadLieutenant

Reaction score
D Henry & Jacobs w/the Packers were 2 FA running backs that could change the whole season...along W/DT Wilkins. Gotta pay the band if u wanna dance

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry, we are all in
I don’t know why they spent the money on CD lamb, Prescott
I said we’re going to get the third overall pic in next year‘s draft
If Jerry knew this was going to happen, he should’ve just let it happen tank
I don’t believe in tanking, but that’s what he’s doing in my opinion. There’s no way he could think we would win with the players we have now.
Although I thought they played very well in the fourth quarter after finding some urgency some attitude.
Watch the Giants get destroyed Thursday night. If that happens, then I know it was bad coaching and we weren’t prepared.
If we lose, I know it’s early, but nothing positive is going to come from it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
D Henry & Jacobs w/the Packers were 2 FA running backs that could change the whole season...along W/DT Wilkins. Gotta pay the band if u wanna dance
Neither one of those running backs would do well without an offensive line blocking for them

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
NFL agents rips Jerry Jones' approach as Cowboys Owner, "GM".
In a recent poll of NFL player agents by The Athletic's Ben Standig, agents ripped the Cowboys owner and general manager saying he believes "the game has passed him by."

Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones praised himself , but NFL agents doesn't have the same assessment of Jerry's performance.

It was that Jerry Jones praised Jerry Jones' leadership and how Jerry Jones runs the Dallas Cowboys.

As it turns out, people who aren't named Jerry Jones don't necessarily have the same review of his performance.

The anonymous agents also questioned whether winning is Jones' biggest goal.

"I don't think they want to win above all," the agents said. "Jerry (Jones) wants to turn profits and make headlines."
It is hard to deny that.

Jerry Jones has always been about building the brand of "The Star" and his players have been expendable. This year, the team dragged on contract negotiations with star wide receiver CeeDee Lamb before ultimately signing him to a four-year, $136 million contract extension after training camp.

Dak Prescott, Monster Contract Likely Won't Pay Dividends To Win a Super Bowl

Dallas also has Micah Parsons waiting in the wings for a massive new deal.

The Cowboys have plenty of issues staring them right in the face, but Jerry continues to take a lackadaisical approach and never gets out in front of contract talks.. There's a Madness To Jerry's Approach available to the media cameras To Make Jerry Himself Relevant after Games...

The agents are right that the game has passed him by.

But... MONEY MONEY MONEY..Headlines Headlines Headlines Hasn't Passed Him By..

Though,do we really trust Stephen Jones to be any better? Nope..

Jerry Has RUINED The Culture Of Once Proud America's Team..
The head-scratching part about Jerry is his obsession with money. He already has a net worth over 14 billion, but he keeps wanting to add to the pile. He's as bad as King Thrór, the greedy dwarf who filled Mount Erebor to the summit with gold.

What the hell is wrong with Jerry? He's almost 82 and knocking on deaths door but refuses to release his death grip on the organization. When will he realize he can't take a single penny to his grave?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The head-scratching part about Jerry is his obsession with money. He already has a net worth over 14 billion, but he keeps wanting to add to the pile. He's as bad as King Thrór, the greedy dwarf who filled Mount Erebor to the summit with gold.

What the hell is wrong with Jerry? He's knocking on deaths door but refuses to release his death grip on the organization. When will he realize he can't take a single penny to his grave?
He knows it’s all going to Stephen and Company.

cowboybish

Reaction score

Mike Wants Out Of Here..

Deuce Gets One Carry..

Most of us fans knew signing Henry was the the thing to do but yet God himself said we can’t afford him and besides we like our guys Rich Drunk Dumb Jerry Jones.

Chasing6

Reaction score
We have issues at RB, but it all starts with the OL and being able to open holes. Henry looked great today, but they mentioned a stat during the 4th qtr and the Ravens were averaging 5yds/rush BEFORE contact. Even our mediocre RBs would look good with 5 yds before they met a defender.
We may give up 3,400 yards this year rushing.

We lead the league giving up the most rushing yards, highest yards per carry, most rushing TD's, most rushing 1st downs, and highest % of rushing attempts on first down.

Our best player on defense who wants to be the highest paid does not even have to be blocked any more. He is useless in the run game and good teams don't need to pass against us.

Watch our "GM" pay him $45M a year right before the season starts next year.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score

This tweet actually made me look at the Lance trade even worse. Not only was the pick they traded ripe for drafting an rb, but also his guaranteed money would have been much better used for a rb that still had some juice. Jerry Jones said he couldn’t afford Henry but it’s worth paying $5 million guaranteed for a player not likely to ever touch the field for you.