Twitter: Jerry Believes That Not Only Was Hard Knocks Not A Distraction, But Actually Made The Players Better

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

I don't think Hard Knocks was a distraction, but I don't think for a second that it made anyone play harder. If they need cameras around to practice harder then we have issues.

Anyways, Jerry being Jerry.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
It was a great show.

Lots of insight into how things work behind the scenes.

I remember when they sold videos of the Cowboys’ Super Bowl seasons. That’s what I’d really like to watch!

slick325

Reaction score

I don't think Hard Knocks was a distraction, but I don't think for a second that it made anyone play harder. If they need cameras around to practice harder then we have issues.

Anyways, Jerry being Jerry.

Of course you believe that Jerry. Of course you do. That's why you have a weekly spot on local radio, that's why you call into First Take on ESPN, that's why you address the media post-game, that's why you loved being on Hard Knocks...it has translated into glowing success since the early to mid 90's.

"Step right up. Step right up. Let's make this franchise the most valuable sports franchise in the world! Gather round boys and girls, ladies and gents. Come see ME and the Dallas Cowboys!" Barnum of Barnum & Bailey