Jerry cancels radio show this morning... guess he's playing GM today

igtmfo

Reaction score
... and it's not to audition punters ...

We've got a lotta draft picks to give next year for some help before the trade deadline today ...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
He's also in Florida for the Owner's Meetings and trying to save Pacman from a suspension.

Boysboy

Reaction score
igtmfo;2337827 said:

We've got a lotta draft picks to give next year for some help before the trade deadline today ...

Or maybe he's learning his lesson and thinks the team needs to keep a lower profile from the media, at least to kick some of these distractions they keep bringing themselves to the curb?

slick325

Reaction score
It's been reported that an Owner's meeting is taking place today, so that could be the reason he cancelled a radio appearance.

Edit: Hostile beat me to it.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
igtmfo;2337827 said:

Or he's on the phone pleading with Goodell...

igtmfo

Reaction score
Thnx Hos and Slick ...

Guess I need to read this board more ... those meetings usually slip under the media radar, even when they're out in Irving/Grapevine ...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2337829 said:
He's also in Florida for the Owner's Meetings and trying to save Pacman from a suspension.

I hope he's still talking to Detroit and not wasting time in a pathetic attempt to save Pacman from any well-deserved suspension.

Whatever punishment Goodell gives him will be well-deserved and I don't think Jerry Jones shouldn't interfere in any way.

Boysboy

Reaction score
stasheroo;2337856 said:
I hope he's still talking to Detroit and not wasting time in a pathetic attempt to save Pacman from any well-deserved suspension.

Whatever punishment Goodell gives him will be well-deserved and I don't think Jerry Jones shouldn't interfere in any way.

I agree, this was a win-win situation when we made the deal last offseason, so at the very worst, netting a couple of 2nd day picks won't be so bad after all.

Ultimately, whatever decision Goodell makes, I'll accept it.

OTOH-if Jerry had given the Titans an unconditional 3rd rounder + a player, I would be going :bang2: :banghead: now.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Actually, Jerry skipped it because he is going under the knife again. ;)