Jerry Jerry Jerry

LittleD

Reaction score
Jerry needs Aikman to clean house with this team. The Cow girls are now in decline for several years to come.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerry needs Aikman to clean house with this team. The Cow girls are now in decline for several years to come.
Aikman is never walking thru these doors as an employee. Lets get that idea out of the way. WE KNOW WHY. Its the Jones Clan. Dreams of Troy saving us is delusional and unhealthy. As long as Jerry has life, he will drive this dumpster fire. Jerry could be hooked up to a computer like Stephen Hawking was lol...and he would STILL be making these ******* coaching choices. THEN...we have ole Stevie...he is next in the pipeline of idiotic team owners/GM'S. ..SO THE WAY I FIGURE IT, we have about 30 years more of the Jones family to "enjoy" as team owners and decision makers.

LittleD

Reaction score
Aikman is never walking thru these doors as an employee. Lets get that idea out of the way. WE KNOW WHY. Its the Jones Clan. Dreams of Troy saving us is delusional and unhealthy. As long as Jerry has life, he will drive this dumpster fire. Jerry could be hooked up to a computer like Stephen Hawking was lol...and he would STILL be making these ******* coaching choices. THEN...we have ole Stevie...he is next in the pipeline of idiotic team owners/GM'S. ..SO THE WAY I FIGURE IT, we have about 30 years more of the Jones family to "enjoy" as team owners and decision makers.

That's sad but, probably very true! That means many more years of frustration and losing for those fans who remain. This franchise is just a faint shadow of its former self. Jerry has almost completed this destruction. One thing is certain, Jerry keeps making his money.

Rayman70

Reaction score
That's sad but, probably very true! That means many more years of frustration and losing for those fans who remain. This franchise is just a faint shadow of its former self. Jerry has almost completed this destruction. One thing is certain, Jerry keeps making his money.
YEP AND THE SILVER LINING IS A WORD WE CALL PAIRITY. Meaning, all it takes is one year of dumb luck...and something to go our way,in spite of our ownership...to win another SB. That's the only real way we win anything in the coming years. LOTS OF LUCK AND PAIRITY. I compare it to Nascar today...with the cookie cutter restricter plate racing "era" . VERSUS, the good ole days where you knew all the racers and each car was set up uniquely. YOU JUST KNEW WHO THE POWER PLAYERS WERE. Same in football back in the day,prior to free agency and rule changes. The crux of our issues are Jerry never really adjusted accordingly. He's still stuck in those old days. THAT THINKING IS WHAT GOT LANDRY FIRED AND TEX SCHRAMM RUN. You either evolve or get left behind as an organization. Funny how this has come full circle onto Jerry. KARMA IS A BEOTCH. He either needs to evolve his thinking or this will only get MUCH WORSE.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
So why are you still here? I will "remain" as you put it until the day I am no longer breathing.

This is football. I know everyone is frustrated and many hate the owner, the coach, the players, and the system. I wanted to see them in the playoffs just to see them play one more game. Many on these boards did not.

We are about to get a new coaching staff....maybe. You thought this year was bad. Wait until everyone tries to learn a new system. The first year is going to be rough and changes are going to be made just like everyone wants.

Next years complainfest ought to be good.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/23/jerry-jones-a-little-numb-after-sundays-loss/

Jerry a little numb after the game and made reference to the Bears game. Inexplicable loses (my words, not JJ's).

Hindsight is typically 20/20, so it should come as no surprise to JJ that he should have fired Garrett much earlier in the season. All this, "Garrett is the best option to lead us to the playoffs" was nothing more than a delusional pipedream.

Whether this latest loss convinces JJ that significant and franchise altering changes need to be made remains to be seen.

My money is on more of the same from JJ... For many more years to come.

LittleD

Reaction score
So why are you still here? I will "remain" as you put it until the day I am no longer breathing.

This is football. I know everyone is frustrated and many hate the owner, the coach, the players, and the system. I wanted to see them in the playoffs just to see them play one more game. Many on these boards did not.

We are about to get a new coaching staff....maybe. You thought this year was bad. Wait until everyone tries to learn a new system. The first year is going to be rough and changes are going to be made just like everyone wants.

Next years complainfest ought to be good.

Hope Springs Eternal. Been a floating fan since the 1st year of 1960. The days of Landry are a fleeting memory these days.