Jerry Jeudy would be great here

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Reminds me of CeeDee too much....and that's not a good thing. Need a bigger, fast, physical receiver with great hands. Knows how to get open. A true #1... No thanks, We gots him already.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I would say two, he's past puberty :laugh:

No thanks

To this point in his career, Jeudy has accumulated 1,453 yards on 97 receptions. He has been targeted 185 times in his short career, but he has only scored four touchdowns with only one of those coming after his rookie season. To round out his statistics is a whopping 15 drops and 3 fumbles. To put it bluntly, Jerry Jeudy has been a drive-killer so far in his career,

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
Mike Evans would be great here! The Bucs are clearly headed for a rebuild next season. Not sure if Brady will even get through the year.

Flamma

Reaction score
Mike Evans would be great here! The Bucs are clearly headed for a rebuild next season. Not sure if Brady will even get through the year.

He would be great, but a lot of his dead cap is void years and restructure bonus. They would be on the hook for almost 30M dead cap.

I could be wrong, but I don't think void years transfer over. Maybe someone that knows more can chime in.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Threads like this are the worst. The original poster offers no explanation no rationalization nothing. All he sees is a name and decides because it's a familiar name it's better than the guys that we already have. Ridiculous. Now you want to offer our most consistent receiver for one who's been very inconsistent.