Jerry Jones confidence is high that WR CeeDee Lamb and CB Trevon Diggs will be able to play Sunday

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones went out of his way this morning on @1053thefan to clarify that DT Jordan Phillips is "favoring his wrist" and that's why he's going on injured reserve. Phillips told reporters earlier this week that his wrist was not an issue.

Jones: "For some reason or the other there's been an issue about him going on IR. The facts are, he has been favoring his wrist."

Was Jones surprised to hear Phillips say that?

"No. I didn't hear it. I'm actually looking at a note here that they gave me that said be sure if they ask you about Phillips. I'm getting ahead of you guys."

CCBoy

Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones went out of his way this morning on @1053thefan to clarify that DT Jordan Phillips is "favoring his wrist" and that's why he's going on injured reserve. Phillips told reporters earlier this week that his wrist was not an issue.

Jones: "For some reason or the other there's been an issue about him going on IR. The facts are, he has been favoring his wrist."

"No. I didn't hear it. I'm actually looking at a note here that they gave me that said be sure if they ask you about Phillips. I'm getting ahead of you guys."

Delegation of authority. Good job Jerry. Put faith and responsibility on the points of authority...and not allowing a sick, lame, and lazy formation!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Stay off of the radio and off the air, Jerry. Let Big Mike handle the questions about player health, player roster status, player snap counts, depth chart, etc. Smh...
this is when Jerry tells us again that "this is the way that I've always had this set up, that I would be in charge, and I would have the last say over everything!" Duh we know Jerry lol

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you don't know what's going on you're going off speculation, trust jerry in everything
Speculation??? Where did you come up with that? Your back side?

I'm going off direct quotes from the player involved.

I'm going off direct quotes from the Owner/GM.

As usual, you are far off base.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Yay! So instead of losing 56-10, we’ll lose 56-13! I can see it now!

Trevon picks off a pass from a 3rd stringer QB that Baltimore put in in the 3rd quarter as the game was already over by then.

Here comes the offense, get down everyone, we’re about to make some noise!!!!!!

Check down after check down, plunged run after plunged run, Dak finally checks down to Ceedee on a last minute garbage time 3 yard pass, getting us into field goal territory!

Aubrey makes it! Making it 56-13 final! WOOHOOO!!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
This Cowboys offense is average with Lamb.

This Cowboys defense is bad with Diggs.

This Cowboys team is poised to crumble soon.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Thanks for the update Dr. Jones!
:lmao:

J_Allen

Reaction score
Phillips should have been placed on the waiver wire and not injured reserve after that pee wee football stunt of going back and hitting his blocker instead of going for the sack.

Of course, he's not because this is a clown show.

nobody

Reaction score
you don't know what's going on you're going off speculation, trust jerry in everything
Uh, it's not speculation. Phillips himself said his wrist is fine and it was news to him that he was hurting. The coaches and front office seem to be pulling some shenanigans with false claims. So you have one side saying one thing and the other side saying something different. That's not speculation. That's one side is lying. Do we know for sure which side? no...but why would the player lie about it and get his team in trouble?

CCBoy

Reaction score
On the other sideline, QB Lamar Jackson’s stable of weapons includes two very good tight ends: Mark Andrews and Isaiah Likely. In the backfield is “King” Derrick Henry, with wide receivers Zay Flowers and Rashod Bateman lining up outside.

The Cowboys, led by QB Dak Prescott, has weapons like wide receivers CeeDee Lamb, Brandin Cooks, and the suddenly viable Jalen Tolbert at his disposal. Not to mention, TE Jake Ferguson should be ready to return from injury.

https://insidethestar.com/dal-vs-bal-bold-predictions-offenses-will-rule-the-day/

Think Prescott carries this...even at home?