Jerry Jones forgot 2 important things

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
1. Penalties, said we were going to fix them in 2022, didn't which shows lack of discipline, leadership and accountability 2. Game planning against good teams and not changing like on defensive scheme when we played miami, buffalo, 49ers, green bay, the game plans stunk with the penalties to

Reactions: CWR

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
1. Penalties, said we were going to fix them in 2022, didn't which shows lack of discipline, leadership and accountability 2. Game planning against good teams and not changing like on defensive scheme when we played miami, buffalo, 49ers, green bay, the game plans stunk with the penalties to
2 things we forgot: Don't Listen!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
~Locker room conversation after 2022 playoff defeat~

Jerry Jones: Men, I expect you to work hard all offseason! Stop committing all these mistakes! You all need self-discipline! Develop some leadership traits! Make yourselves accountable for subpar performance!
Non specified player: Yeah but who is going to talk to you?

Puss-In-Boots-Oooh-Cat-Reaction-Gif.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
~Locker room conversation after 2022 playoff defeat~

Jerry Jones: Men, I expect you to work hard all offseason! Stop committing all these mistakes! You all need self-discipline! Develop some leadership traits! Make yourselves accountable for subpar performance!
Non specified player: Yeah but who is going to talk to you?

Puss-In-Boots-Oooh-Cat-Reaction-Gif.gif
This is the worst take ever!!!!

Jerry Jones: We think you guys had a hell of a season, we're not worried about the mistakes and penalties, they'll take care of themselves! Go home with your family, have fun come back ready to hold up another lombardi trophy. There's not doubt in my mind the love that we have in this locker room for you guys, Stephen Jones talk to em!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the worst take ever!!!!

Jerry Jones: We think you guys had a hell of a season, we're not worried about the mistakes and penalties, they'll take care of themselves! Go home with your family, have fun come back ready to hold up another lombardi trophy. There's not doubt in my mind the love that we have in this locker room for you guys, Stephen Jones talk to em!
Maybe mine is the worst take but at least it has an animated cat. :muttley:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who listens to what Jerry says ................old geezer getting goofier as the months pass by.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
you guys are really wasting your time. :laugh: scrabble would be more fun.

basel90

Reaction score
jerry arguments are getting old . He is in Al Davis territory . Sad

raven55

Reaction score
jerry is really not the problem he was at one point now it's stephen and his money pinching ways so get ready for the same old way.