Jerry Jones has always been the issue with the Cowboys

Reaction score
Jerry Jones need to step back and only be an owner. We will never win again if he continues to have a word in day to day football operations of the team.

He needs to hire a GM who knows football and let him decide on player personnel..

For example:

We had Parcells who was a great mind. We had Sparano, we let them go.. We had Sean Payton, we let him go.. We had Jimmy Johnsonn, we let him go... Just because Jerry wants all the credit for everything.

Look at the Dolphins... Parcells, Sparano, Dallas coaches and players... That is what we could of had and lost it.

Jerry you need to be an owner and nothing else... Until that changes, we are not going anywhere.

I am out

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
MontrealCowboyFan4ever;2333741 said:
Jerry Jones need to step back and only be an owner. We will never win again if he continues to have a word in day to day football operations of the team.

He needs to hire a GM who knows football and let him decide on player personnel..

For example:

We had Parcells who was a great mind. We had Sparano, we let them go.. We had Sean Payton, we let him go.. We had Jimmy Johnsonn, we let him go... Just because Jerry wants all the credit for everything.

Look at the Dolphins... Parcells, Sparano, Dallas coaches and players... That is what we could of had and lost it.

Jerry you need to be an owner and nothing else... Until that changes, we are not going anywhere.

I am out

Yeah and we lost Jason Garret to Baltimore...

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score

For example:

I am out

Stay out --save it for the Rhome show

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

For example:

I am out

You mean we could have been 2-3 at this point and missed out on that? Darn our luck.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
LOL. Personnel decisions are the last of our worries. Ask anyone and they'll agree that we've assembled the most talented team.

It's about execution.

Boysboy

Reaction score

For example:

I am out

1) Our last 2 drafts sans Parcells have been very good, albeit much better.

2) Sparano going to the Fins was NOT a lateral move. If you want to use this logic how we should have kept him at all costs, then I guess the Eagles were stupid to let Steve Spagnuola to go the Giants in an upward move as well.

3) The Saints under Sean Payton made it to the NFC Title game largely b/c they were playing off of emotion from post-Katrina. They've sucked wind since then. Oh-Payton doesn't have a clue when it comes to choosing defensive talent.

4) I'll give you Jimmy Johnson-but remember he also sucked win in Dec with Miami.

5) The Fins are playing well now b/c they're running a gimmick offense(guess they have nothing to lose for now)-when all is said and done, they'll be lucky to win 6 games.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2333776 said:
Actually Rhome knew something like that was coming so he took the day off. :)

I should have checked before being so unfeeling --don't tell Skippy is taking his place --Skip will be having a feel day (yes I know its misspelled)):laugh2:

rangers71

Reaction score

For example:

I am out

And you should really let the crack pipe go.

Aven8

Reaction score
Jerry is the owner. He can do what ever he wants to do. He is a fan...just like us....probably bigger. I can't blame him.

I do think it's time to take control of this team. He signs the paychecks...he needs to hold them accountable.....and that's everybody...not just the players!