Twitter: Jerry Jones/Jason Garrett PC at Cowboys Coaches Clinic

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 8m
Reporters waiting on Jerry Jones at Cowboys Coaches Clinic.

An international incident almost occurred when Jerry Jones left as reporters tailed him. We're told he's coming back. He had to make a call.

Reporters are calm now.

Mark Lane ‏@therealmarklane 18m
Jerry Jones said Cowboys Stadium is seen more often in America than the White House.

Jerry Jones said he always wanted to be a coach.

Jason Garrett says, because of being a player and coach, he's never worked a day in his life.

Garrett expects from his coaches: passion, emotion, and enthusiasm.

Jerry's phone call goes on 5 minutes now. We'll keep you updated.

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 17m
Jerry Jones talking to the coaches right now, telling them how he has always wanted to be a coach.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 54s
Jerry Jones said tony romo is ready to go for camp and running mountains out west.
Jerry Jones said he spoke to Josh Brent for 20 minutes.
Jason garrett said the injured players returning should be ready in some fashion,

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 10m
Jerry: 'we wanted to be very supportive. Trying to help a family member.' On #cowboys Brent
Garrett: 'I think it's a good decision for him. Traumatic ... A great young man who made a mistake' #cowboys Brent

Brandon George ‏@dmn_george 2m
Jerry Jones said Tony Romo will be full-go at practice Day 1 on Sunday. Said Cowboys will use one open roster spot on adding another QB.

Charean Williams ‏@NFLCharean 3m
Jerry Jones said Romo feels good and is ready for first practice Sunday.
Jerry said Romo is "running mountains" out west right now to get ready.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brandon George ‏@dmn_george 8m
Jerry Jones: “We’ve taken some steps to go to the Super Bowl (long pause) if you want to do me a favor, don’t put that last thing in there.”
Jerry Jones emphasized his promise to Jerry Brown’s mother to support Josh Brent in any way for decision to keep him on roster this long.