Jerry Jones on First Take

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
He's cleaning up T.O.'s comments towards last years coaching staff in regards to his production

Jerry says that he doesn't see it as an insult towards Parcells because he and the player got along well. Jerry says it's more of a compliment towards this years coaches......

FloridaRob

Reaction score
dcowboysfan76;1781376 said:
He's cleaning up T.O.'s comments towards last years coaching staff in regards to his production

Jerry says that he doesn't see it as an insult towards Parcells because he and the player got along well. Jerry says it's more of a compliment towards this years coaches......

It's called "spinning" :D

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
FloridaRob;1781403 said:
It's called "spinning" :D

Yep, and Jerry's pretty good at it.

He won't say, "Terrell has 25 million reasons to be happy ... "

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

I think its more a compliment too.... TO was complimeting on how Wade fixed what was wrong with last years coaching(all around) and offensive play(Garrett) calling and on how to use TO correctly in the offense.... making TO the target that he should be.....

A nice compliment :D

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Parcells even admitted TO was right.

This past Monday Night Countdown was CLASSIC.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
YoMick;1781572 said:
A little paraphrased recap please :D

I wasn't specific enough? ;)

They showed TO's interview where he said... the new coach is putting me in better positions to make plays.

Then they cut to the ESPN panel and Key is sitting next to BP looking and laughing at him.

The I think Boomer was like, "well," to BP.

BP didn't say too much except... "he's right."

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
smarta5150;1781581 said:

They showed TO's interview where he said... the new coach is putting me in better positions to make plays.

Then they cut to the ESPN panel and Key is sitting next to BP looking and laughing at him.

Ok.... so many people are gonna give BP credit for admitting it.....

BUT.... look what it did.... it cost us advancement last year... maybe a better position in playoffs......

Haley94

Reaction score
smarta5150;1781581 said:

Anyone have a video clip?

burmafrd

Reaction score
Look, after all the craziness of TC and then the overdose, you really think ANYONE on the Cowboys staff wanted to feature TO above everything else?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
burmafrd;1781606 said:
Look, after all the craziness of TC and then the overdose, you really think ANYONE on the Cowboys staff wanted to feature TO above everything else?

"Oh Michael... you are blind.... it wasnt an overdose... it was a accident... it was an accident... and this must all end... this TO thing thats been going on for 2000 years"

:lmao2:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This isn't housework. TO said this same thing almost word-for-word in the interview where he provided the original quote.