Twitter: Jerry Jones says he's optimistic J.J. Wilcox and Justin Durant aren't too seriously injured

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Well this isn't good let's hope they'll be ok... lb and safety getting thin.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Misled my children.

People need to think before posting. I shouldn't have to deal with this right now.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
:( we are getting thin in the back field

that fourth quarter featured Jeff Heath, Frazier, Brown and Damien wilson.

Looked like the second half of a preseason game. Hopefully wilcox is ok and and Church and durant play next week.

I want this team to be as healthy as possible into that Giants game. The upcoming Stretch is tough. We could play back to back division leaders and possible playoff matchup teams vs tampa and Det in December. Plus of course the biggest one in New York.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
that fourth quarter featured Jeff Heath, Frazier, Brown and Damien wilson.

Looked like the second half of a preseason game. Hopefully wilcox is ok and and Church and durant play next week.

I want this team to be as healthy as possible into that Giants game. The upcoming Stretch is tough. We could play back to back division leaders and possible playoff matchup teams vs tampa and Det in December. Plus of course the biggest one in New York.

Det and Tampa don't scare me.

We can't get swept by NY. That game is HUGE. NY in December is no easy task.

Minn is too banged up. I think we beat them easily.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Det and Tampa don't scare me.

We can't get swept by NY. That game is HUGE. NY in December is no easy task.

Minn is too banged up. I think we beat them easily.

I fear detroit. There passing game is excellent and I think there defensive line is better than people realize. They have no running game but stafford scares the crap out of me in a win or go home game.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
I've said this since last year: Heath>Wilcox. If he and Durant were the only injuries we incurred, I'm okay with that. Thankfully, Jones is looking to be GTG for the next game as he was, once again, balling out there this afternoon. He may have brick hands, but the dude is all over the field shutting down potentially big plays. Kinda reminds me of a certain top DB draft pick this year...

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I fear detroit. There passing game is excellent and I think there defensive line is better than people realize. They have no running game but stafford scares the crap out of me in a win or go home game.

I haven't seen too much that scares me. Staff can sling it, but Tate, Jones and Boldin aren't near as good as the trio Wash has. But you're right that Staff can keep them in the game with his arm. However, he can also lose it too. However, they've won a lot of close games this year, which gives them a shot with their confidence.

I also don't think we see another defense this season give us the test that Wash just did. They somewhat have our number on defense. So does Philly for that matter.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I haven't seen too much that scares me. Staff can sling it, but Tate, Jones and Boldin aren't near as good as the trio Wash has. But you're right that Staff can keep them in the game with his arm. However, he can also lose it too. However, they've won a lot of close games this year, which gives them a shot with their confidence.

I also don't think we see another defense this season give us the test that Wash just did. They somewhat have our number on defense. So does Philly for that matter.

the giants. they specifically built their defense to beat us. They did it once and they will do something no one has really done except philly and thats blitz dak. The giants are a blitzing team and if they stop our running game early they will blitz dak over and over....thankfully we have the weapons to beat that and we have 10 days to prepare for them.

The giants cowboys game is going to be the biggest game of the year. I will go as far as to say I bet its better than most of the games on wild card weekend.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
the giants. they specifically built their defense to beat us. They did it once and they will do something no one has really done except philly and thats blitz dak. The giants are a blitzing team and if they stop our running game early they will blitz dak over and over....thankfully we have the weapons to beat that and we have 10 days to prepare for them.

The Giants Cowboys game is going to be the biggest game of the year. I will go as far as to say I bet its better than most of the games on wild card weekend.

Hands down better than Wild Card weekend. I think Wash scares me more than NYG though. However NY with the better defense, but Eli and that offense doesn't scare me like Wash did/does.

We cannot get swept by NY. That means another loss and they win the division. Can you imagine that? Best team all year, and then lose home field advantage AND the division.