Twitter: Jerry Jones Update on Gallimore and Gregory

817Gill

Reaction score

Right in time. If Trystan gets that dropped to 1 game then we might have our full compliment of guys for our most significant divisional game to date. Though I’m not too scared of Wash, they barely beat a bottom 5 team last night.

Team can get fully healthy mid-December for the first time all year. Eager to see what we can be at full strength.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
If we can get these Boyz back and they performed the way they did pre-injury......
giphy.gif

817Gill

Reaction score
Out for the season - triceps surgery.
Much appreciated. I think they coerced him into it as someone would’ve had to be cut on the interior DLine if he was back. Between 99, 72, 97, and 96 we’re kinda full there roster wise.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Much appreciated. I think they coerced him into it as someone would’ve had to be cut on the interior DLine if he was back. Between 99, 72, 97, and 96 we’re kinda full there roster wise.
Brother, Brent Urban's own wife tweeted he was done for the season due to surgery to repair his tricep. When a player's wife speaks, there certainly is no coercion.

plymkr

Reaction score
Let's hope Jerry is right about Gregory and Gallimore, although, he's prone to over-optimism. They would likely make a difference. :flagwave:
Over optimism caused by over alcoholism mixed with some delusions. But it is optimistic for a stretch run with Lawrence, RG, Hill, Gallimore on the field and Micah hunting people.

You know I remember the 2nd time the Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl. In mid season they were a train wreck. On a national TV appearance the announcers were saying they weren't a playoff team. Then Tuck and company all got healthy at the same time and that defense gelled. They put a December/January run together and won it all with a record of 9-7.

Maybe I'm being optimistic but I can totally see us doing that. If we get Cooper, Zeke, CD, Collins all back and healthy along with the aforementioned defensive players for the month of December, we can do some things.

This season is not over. I still have faith.