Jerry Jones uses Ebay? - 8/23/09

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I believe this to be a fake. Here is my rationale:

1. Elements appear to be photoshopped - I can't confirm for sure, but different fonts and sizes appear to be present in the listing. eBay's View item form has limitations on these formats.

2. A quick search of thee username 'jerryloveshiscowboys' reveals no active seller - hmmmmmmmm.

3. Notice my observant friends that the edit date on the bottom in adding Squaretrade is August 17, 2009 - before the game was played! It also has the user ID of luvmylex - that's unpossible!

At no point was any of the above snarky. I will contact the proper authorities through the appropriate channels and have this corrected. Your parents have been called and will pick you up shortly.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
Avery;2900066 said:
I believe this to be a fake. Here is my rationale:

1. Elements appear to be photoshopped - I can't confirm for sure, but different fonts and sizes appear to be present in the listing. eBay's View item form has limitations on these formats.

2. A quick search of thee username 'jerryloveshiscowboys' reveals no active seller - hmmmmmmmm.

3. Notice my observant friends that the edit date on the bottom in adding Squaretrade is August 17, 2009 - before the game was played! It also has the user ID of luvmylex - that's unpossible!

At no point was any of the above snarky. I will contact the proper authorities through the appropriate channels and have this corrected. Your parents have been called and will pick you up shortly.

Are you seriously telling me this is fake? Do you honjestly think Jerry is going to sell those on ebay for $275....? Wow! I have a bridge I want to sell you...wanna buy?

Big Dakota

Reaction score
sbuscha;2900085 said:
Are you seriously telling me this is fake? Do you honjestly think Jerry is going to sell those on ebay for $275....? Wow! I have a bridge I want to sell you...wanna buy?

I think the jokes on you, seriously.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
sbuscha;2900085 said:

No no, my beachfront property in Kansas is much better.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
sbuscha;2900085 said:

I've actually been looking for one. How long is it? I'm looking for one that's about a mile long, just enough to reach from my house to Target. It would be nice if it's enclosed as well since it can get pretty cold and snowy here in Utah with winter approaching.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Avery;2900116 said:
I've actually been looking for one. How long is it? I'm looking for one that's about a mile long, just enough to reach from my house to Target. It would be nice if it's enclosed as well since it can get pretty cold and snowy here in Utah with winter approaching.
I have one exactly one mile long right down the road from me. I'll sell it to you but you have to come get it and i can give you a receipt:D
http://msp95.***BLOCKED***/albums/l138/TySteiger/Mobridge.jpg

tunahelper

Reaction score
sbuscha;2900085 said:

or

The comment the board "can be seen from space".

DavidS

Reaction score
sbuscha;2900085 said:

Wow. You know he wasnt serious right?

Wow.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
gUnit;2900162 said:
Wow. You know he wasnt serious right?

Wow.

This is great.... The reaction I knew I would get. This forum is so predictable...lighten up. I think the last sentence in his critque gives away he is joking....what do you think???????:bang2:

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Thats freakin funny!

You know if Jerry wants to make some easy money, just use the stadium as a movie theatre during the week!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everlastingxxx;2900288 said:
Thats freakin funny!

You know if Jerry wants to make some easy money, just use the stadium as a movie theatre during the week!
All joking aside, he really could.