Jerry needs to stop it with the "Best Coaching Staff since I got here" Nonsense

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I agree with the OP. At least do something before you talk trash. This is the equivalent to a defense getting beaten by 70 points, and a defender finally gets a sack and gets up and celebrates. Just sthu and enjoy.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I agree with the OP. At least do something before you talk trash. This is the equivalent to a defense getting beaten by 70 points, and a defender finally gets a sack and gets up and celebrates. Just sthu and enjoy.

One should also attribute a quote to the actual person making it as well. Better idea than just dumping on. And even better idea is if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Once you get passed HC and look at the assistants I would have to agree and I really liked that Johnson staff.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One should also attribute a quote to the actual person making it as well. Better idea than just dumping on. And even better idea is if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything.

Jerry's made that statement countless times over the years. As recently as this year. That's where Stephen gets it.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Jerry's made that statement countless times over the years. As recently as this year. That's where Stephen gets it.

That was in response to someone's post. I really don't care if Jerry, Stephen, or the Bad Fairy said it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well that's it.

It doesn't matter what they say, the usual cast of characters will let out a moan over it.

And the usual cast of characters will continue to excuse the man who has destroyed the franchise.

Nothing to see here. Move along. These last 20 years is just a random series of unfortunate events.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm glad Jerry can get some of you so worked up over the little things. How he feels about this group of coaches is just how he feels and are very well respected coaches in the NFL. It always good to see the same old group around here go in to a tizzy. lol

Doomsday101

Reaction score
And the usual cast of characters will continue to excuse the man who has destroyed the franchise.

Nothing to see here. Move along. These last 20 years is just a random series of unfortunate events.

Jerry deserves blame for poor season and some moves that have been made but to throw fits anytime he says something is childish. These comments do not hurt anything it is just a chance for some of you to show your pettiness.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
It's kind of funny. A whole forum was created for those who dislike Jerry & generally think 99.9% of what he spouts is garbage.

Great. Fine. Should keep the Jerry backers happy because there is a place where they don't have to read things they say they are tired of reading.

Except the Jerry boosters are here! It is a rant zone right? So why get upset if people are doing just that?!?

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It's kind of funny. A whole forum was created for those who dislike Jerry & generally think 99.9% of what he spouts is garbage.

Great. Fine. Should keep the Jerry backers happy because there is a place where they don't have to read things they say they are tired of reading.

Except the Jerry boosters are here! It is a rant zone right? So why get upset if people are doing just that?!?

Not upset at all, again I find it funny that we have this many petty fans who will look to anything and everything to complain about Jerry. I think Jerry should feel the heat for things he has done but to make issue over every single thing is just being petty.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Not upset at all, again I find it funny that we have this many petty fans who will look to anything and everything to complain about Jerry. I think Jerry should feel the heat for things he has done but to make issue over every single thing is just being petty.

I'm not quite sure what people expect when they click on this forum..it was created to rant about Jerry! I have seen many threads where the administrator has said don't make this about Jerry..take it to the rant zone.

I seriously don't get the beef about people complaining about Jerry in a forum that is created for that very purpose.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure what people expect when they click on this forum..it was created to rant about Jerry! I have seen many threads where the administrator has said don't make this about Jerry..take it to the rant zone.

I seriously don't get the beef about people complaining about Jerry in a forum that is created for that very purpose.

Maybe just the fact that such a forum was needed? I think it is good for a laugh what gets people upset.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Jerry always speaks in hyperbole. Why anyone would get worked up over it is beyond me.

What he means is.

This set of coaches is surprisingly good. They work very well together. We had no idea. We are shocked at how well the season has gone... Is going....

In the 90s we knew they were good great. We set the bar, we held the bar!