Twitter: Jerry on Jamal Adams: ‘Probably unlikely. Highly unlikely.’

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

You had posted this on already on Tuesday. :muttley:
3xvk9w.jpg

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/jerry-jones-cowboys-unlikely-to-use-17th-pick-for-trade-on-a-veteran-including-jamal-adams.456536/

Cowboys22

Reaction score
First see who is available at 17. If the top guys you like aren’t there, trade down. Then when on the clock with the lower 1st round pick, you can call the Jets and gauge their interest. If they aren’t willing to do it, fine, make your pick and go on with the rest of the draft. Then around week 3 or 4, begin the trade dance with them for a pick next year. These things come so easy to me. I really should be running a team’s draft.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
First see who is available at 17. If the top guys you like aren’t there, trade down. Then when on the clock with the lower 1st round pick, you can call the Jets and gauge their interest. If they aren’t willing to do it, fine, make your pick and go on with the rest of the draft. Then around week 3 or 4, begin the trade dance with them for a pick next year. These things come so easy to me. I really should be running a team’s draft.
You are such a draft and trade genius. How will you ever get over yourself? :rolleyes:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It would be a stupid move to give up a high pick or more for a safety who isn’t a ball hawker then have to turn around and make them the highest paid player in the league at their position.

fansince68

Reaction score
Not at pick 17 but what do you guys think of Jeremy Chinn SS/LB out of S. Illinois? Dude looks like a "poor mans" Isiah Simmons.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
If the choices are AJ Terrell or trading for Adams, I’m trading that pick.