Jerry you need a break

jr40usa

Reaction score
I really believe Jerry would better served if he would take a deep breath and just let SJ run the operation for a year. The Cowboys operations is in badly need of a new face. Someone with fresh brand of leadership. I am so afraid that the Dallas Cowboys will not be the team of the 90s again. Especially, while Jerry is still running the day to day operation.

I know everyone is saying that will never happen. But it just my opinion. Right or Wrong.

Boysboy

Reaction score
jr40usa;1908233 said:
I really believe Jerry would better served if he would take a deep breath and just let SJ run the operation for a year. The Cowboys operations is in badly need of a new face. Someone with fresh brand of leadership. I am so afraid that the Dallas Cowboys will not be the team of the 90s again. Especially, while Jerry is still running the day to day operation.

I know everyone is saying that will never happen. But it just my opinion. Right or Wrong.

I'm no fan of Jerry, but you obviously haven't seen our drafts and FA pickups in recent years, have you?