Jerry's nugget on Quinn returning

glimmerman

Reaction score
Maybe he is swearing it. He should not care to much. He can get another maybe better DC. And maybe he knows that. If he is serious about being all in then sounds like EVERYONE IS ON THE HOTSEAT. Except him. He already said he will not fire himself..

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The fact the Cowboys seem so content to just run everything back means that even if Quinn does leave, not much will change. I would expect them to just elevate Joe Whitt to DC and be done with it.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Bill Belichick has one goal left - most wins as a head coach. He's not going to waste the time he has left being a DC for Jerry Jones, or anyone else.

Still hoping Jerry is going to fire McCarthy this week? Good luck with that.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not only is Quinn coming back, but he will be the HC in 2025. Rumor is that Stephen is working that angle. I want him gone tomorrow due to that reason alone. We dodged a bullet with KM leaving, not sure about this one :thumbdown:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
The defense displays one of the most pathetic Cowboys' playoff showings.

Jerry Jones "Would love to have him back!".

sacase

Reaction score
I'm torn on Quinn. A majority of me wants him gone. But part of me wonders did he just make do with what he had? Obviously we went way to light at linebacker, but whose fault is it really? Did he try to use smoke and mirrors till everyone got run down?