Jersey and other stuff

Dave the Sicilian

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Hi there Cowboys Fans :bow:,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have two question 4 you :D [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I bought through ebay a Cowboys Jersey: n° 9 Romo Throwback. I knew that the problem was the size so I chose “M” (the smallest!!!). Finally, after a couple of weeks I got the pack and…[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:eek: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]It’s enormous!!!! :banghead:Too big, good for two of me [/FONT]:p:[FONT=&quot]. Anyone can explain me how to “untwist” in the choice of size???[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]At the end of April, finally I’ll be in the USA 4 a 15-days vacation [/FONT]:america:[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I’ll be around between SF, the National Park, the Canyon and NY. I know that on the Pier 39 in SF there is a NFL shop or something like this. Does anyone know if I can find there Cowboys stuff (jersey, shirts and others)? Or in alternative does anyone know where to find them in NY?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance and up the Cowboys[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dave[/FONT]

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Dave the Sicilian;2012678 said:
[FONT=&quot]Hi there Cowboys Fans :bow:,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have two question 4 you :D [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I bought through ebay a Cowboys Jersey: n° 9 Romo Throwback. I knew that the problem was the size so I chose “M” (the smallest!!!). Finally, after a couple of weeks I got the pack and…[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:eek: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]It’s enormous!!!! :banghead:Too big, good for two of me [/FONT]:p:[FONT=&quot]. Anyone can explain me how to “untwist” in the choice of size???[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]At the end of April, finally I’ll be in the USA 4 a 15-days vacation [/FONT]:america:[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I’ll be around between SF, the National Park, the Canyon and NY. I know that on the Pier 39 in SF there is a NFL shop or something like this. Does anyone know if I can find there Cowboys stuff (jersey, shirts and others)? Or in alternative does anyone know where to find them in NY?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance and up the Cowboys[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dave[/FONT]

The reason the jersey is so big is that it is made to go over shoulder pads...

Many sellers will list jacket size along with the sizes. I agree that they are enormous but most people wear them pretty big and slouchy.

Oh, and let me welcome you early to the US...

In San Francisco I highly recommend House of Nanking on Kearney, Tadich Grill on California and The Stinking Rose on Columbus...

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
I'd suggest buying Cowboys gear online as well. Shopping in the states is pretty regional.

For instance, in the Richmond, VA area, you'll find loads of Commanders stuff and some Ravens stuff, but very little Cowboys. I'd imagine in NY it would be all Giants/Jets.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
A medium wouldn't fit over my forearm :(

I have to go for size XLT extra large tent

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
I just got back from Italy :) the best 9 day stretch of my life. Venice is amazing, Florence, Pompei, Rome. Agh can't wait to go back. Wish I could have brought back a lifetime supply of limone flavored gelato!

Dave the Sicilian

Reaction score
trickblue;2013867 said:
Oh, and let me welcome you early to the US...

Many tx :) I'm sure it will be a great experience and a pleasure

trickblue;2013867 said:
In San Francisco I highly recommend House of Nanking on Kearney, Tadich Grill on California and The Stinking Rose on Columbus...

I thank u so much for the advices I think I'll try the Tadich or the Stinking Rose

Dave the Sicilian

Reaction score
Faerluna;2014491 said:
I'd suggest buying Cowboys gear online as well. Shopping in the states is pretty regional.

For instance, in the Richmond, VA area, you'll find loads of Commanders stuff and some Ravens stuff, but very little Cowboys. I'd imagine in NY it would be all Giants/Jets.

Ok thank you, I'll try to find something interesting during our journey otherwise when I'll be back I'll find refuge on the web ;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Dave the Sicilian;2015392 said:
Ok thank you, I'll try to find something interesting during our journey otherwise when I'll be back I'll find refuge on the web ;)

A little tip for you. If you fly through Dallas Fort Worth Airport (DFW) they have a couple of pro shops in the terminals. :thumbup:

Dave the Sicilian

Reaction score
Dawgs0916;2014756 said:
I just got back from Italy :) the best 9 day stretch of my life. Venice is amazing, Florence, Pompei, Rome. Agh can't wait to go back. Wish I could have brought back a lifetime supply of limone flavored gelato!

Happy for you and to read these words :)
Next time you should come to Sicily :D...if you like gelato...you could go crazy for our "granita"!!!! much better for me ;) (and for thousands of tourists)