Jim Rome sux, but this is cool.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
trickblue said:
You spend too much time at Gordo's website... :D

Takes one to know one! ;)

BTW....I sent him the link to the "Great a** revisited" site.

He was ever so thankful.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
Dan

You are the best man. I'm a Clone, this is the like the "worst thing since sliced bread......"

:)

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
jcollins28 said:
Rome does suck I listen to the Heard and The Dan Patrick Show.

Dan Patrick sucks. I don't appreciate his snide and condescending quips. At least Rome just spits it out and lays it out there. Dan is a little stuffy sissy

Mind you, I don't like J.T. the Brick so I'm not a meathead but I think Rome is hilarious and straight to the point.

jcollins28

Reaction score
I used to love Rome back in the early 90's. Back then his show was new and cutting edge. However it is now pretty watered down and repetitive. That said however I think when he is in a interview he is at his best. I would come back and listen to a Jim Rome show if it was nothing but him doing interviews. The Jungle stchick is old and played out.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
jcollins28 said:
I used to love Rome back in the early 90's. Back then his show was new and cutting edge. However it is now pretty watered down and repetitive. That said however I think when he is in a interview he is at his best. I would come back and listen to a Jim Rome show if it was nothing but him doing interviews. The Jungle stchick is old and played out.

Most people would agree with you. The funny thing is I think he is terrible in interviews. He kisses the guest's *** but then talks smack about them behind their back. "Hey Mike, you have been a dominant kicker in the NFL and one of the best of all time, do you think you were right with what you said about Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy"

The Jungle stchick is ******** but funny. It's amusing to listen to. I don't take it seriously at all. It just reminds of a bunch of guys sitting in a couch and talking smack.