Video: Jimmy Johnson gets emotional reflecting on Cowboys' 'Ring of Honor' induction

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
This should have been done years ago...never be another JJ and boy do I wish he was 15 years younger and coach this team
He could coach it at his age if he had the fire but he doesn't. Jimmy has the life he has chosen for himself that he is at peace with. How many of us can say the same? Jimmy was a master at his craft and now the final recognition is complete. We can only be left to wonder what if? Jimmy and JJ would have remained on the same team and would have won 2-3 more Super Bowls before riding off into the sunset.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hopefully it reverses the curse. If not we need to make Rowdy disappear.
The Rowdy the Mascot outfit should be placed atop the biggest bonfire ever constructed by humans, so people on the International Space Station can witness its fiery demise from orbit. The event should be carried by all television and streaming networks.

Billy Joel can be the guest singer. He could change his hit song to We Did Start The Fire.

Or someone can just steal the thing and dump it in a ditch out in the middle of nowhere in West Texas. Whatever's easiest.

We did start the fire!
Rowdy should've always been burning!
Since he's stomach-churning!

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Jimmy is a god among men. Finally in the ring of honor where he belongs. On a side note I love me some Charles Hayley but he kinda seems out of place with that group and D Ware was a fantastic player but IMHO he did not belong in that group those other guys are absolute legends.