Jimmy Johnson ROH and Tom Landry

Deionindahood

Reaction score
I was digusted with the way Jimmy kissed Jerry's backside during the ROH. Jerry fired Johnson because of Jerry's ego. I lost respect for Jimmy as he bowed to the Jones. Anyhow, Jerry is also the nutjob who fired Landry, which was another "brilliant" move. I enjoyed watching Jerry squirm in his club box yesterday, and I hope the curse continues until Jerry hires a GM and closes his mouth. Last season, after another predictable post season collapse, I starting following the Bills as I live in the northeast. I still watch the Boys, but the emotional ties are gone. I now expect the inevitable and actually want it so as to expedite the move to a GM other than Jerry. I know that will never happen, so losing is the satisfaction I get from the loss.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I was digusted with the way Jimmy kissed Jerry's backside during the ROH. Jerry fired Johnson because of Jerry's ego. I lost respect for Jimmy as he bowed to the Jones. Anyhow, Jerry is also the nutjob who fired Landry, which was another "brilliant" move. I enjoyed watching Jerry squirm in his club box yesterday, and I hope the curse continues until Jerry hires a GM and closes his mouth. Last season, after another predictable post season collapse, I starting following the Bills as I live in the northeast. I still watch the Boys, but the emotional ties are gone. I now expect the inevitable and actually want it so as to expedite the move to a GM other than Jerry. I know that will never happen, so losing is the satisfaction I get from the loss.
Sick, Jimmy was the employee in a status that could have shown integrity of his own, He got fired and the team lived from that point.

Jimmy wouldn't, despite being a good coach, not employee. never would have had his top shelf opportunity that he did. Gambling and no free agency determined that once in a lifetime opportunity. Jerry made him through opportunity. Yea, he owes Jerry as well. There really is more to life than medal worship. Also.

One get's where the above shows by hill billy values by theirself. No, you aren't a hillbilly, but could qualify to that as well.

Deionindahood

Reaction score
Sick, Jimmy was the employee in a status that could have shown integrity of his own, He got fired and the team lived from that point.

Jimmy wouldn't, despite being a good coach, not employee. never would have had his top shelf opportunity that he did. Gambling and no free agency determined that once in a lifetime opportunity. Jerry made him through opportunity. Yea, he owes Jerry as well. There really is more to life than medal worship. Also.

One get's where the above shows by hill billy values by theirself. No, you aren't a hillbilly, but could qualify to that as well.
I must be a hillbilly as I can not understand what you typed.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Don't know what Jimmy was supposed to do. Tom did the same thing when he went into the ROH. Both had too much respect for the honor to make a spectacle out of it.