JJ on screens

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Another facet of our offense we have given up on. If were not gonna run, we have to at least pass to our backs a few times to keep the linebackers from just blitzing, or dropping into passing lanes. I remember one pass to barber .

JJ can be explosive if we give him some screens/flats. Same with MBIII

khiladi

Reaction score
JJ is a lost cause and needs to be riding the pine plain and simple.

kbman

Reaction score
khiladi;1839851 said:
JJ is a lost cause and needs to be riding the pine plain and simple.
I am sorry to say I have given up on him to.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Barber is better, but as I said on other threads, JJ is good if he's used in the proper way. We can't pound him between the tackles all the time. He's not that type of runner. We need to get him in space with stretch plays, screens, etc. He's not Emmitt.

superpunk

Reaction score
Star4Ever;1840017 said:
Barber is better, but as I said on other threads, JJ is good if he's used in the proper way. We can't pound him between the tackles all the time. He's not that type of runner. We need to get him in space with stretch plays, screens, etc. He's not Emmitt.

Unfortunately, this year he seems to be even worse running outside the tackles. He never looks to bounce it (that's been the case for some time), and if we throw him a toss play he never knows when to cut it upfield.

He makes terrible decisions, late decisions, and has no vision. He's better off as a robot. Right now, he'd be better off on the bench.